❝...𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?❞ 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ✶

requested by ━ ThatStarLover

I changed the font for the titles -

note:

reader will go to miyamazuka, so if you don't identify as a female, you can just pretend that miyamazuka is a school that includes all genders.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥;

'𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴' 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨,

𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸... ❞

━ Ayano's Theory of Happiness by JIN. (aka. Ayano's Happiness Theory)

"Ugh..." I squinted at the blinding sunlight. How ironic, considering that it may actually snow today. Plus, I must've fallen asleep by accident...

"Huh? It's already that late?" I checked my phone, streched my stiff arms and got ready, dashing down the stairs while carrying my awfully heavy bag.

I quickly left the house, forgetting to make some breakfast for myself since I was panicking. Idiot...

As I was tirelessly running to the entrance of my school, I bumped into a certain someone.

"Hinomori-san?" 

"Hm?" She said, looking at me. "You must be tired, did you run all the way here?"

I admitted it as I nodded, and she zipped my bag up. Apparently, I forgot to zip my bag. Luckily nothing fell out of it, since that would cause me to be even more late.

"Ah! The weather forecast said it might snow this week!" Shizuku smiled.

"I can tell, it's freezing cold outside." I observed the icy surroundings around me, shivering a bit from the cold. I seem to have forgotten to wear another layer underneath my clothes.

She giggled. "You look really cute when you make that face..."

I turned around to look at her, face still amused. Did she just unintentionally flirt with me...? Moving on, Shizuku and I went into our classroom, sitting down next to each other to continue our small talk. She has archery club today, along with me.