⋆𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜- 𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙢𝙖 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

❝ 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭

𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵  ❞

.

.

.

𝐭𝐰:: suicide,,

small message from me at the end, I felt like writing this because I had a short mental breakdown yesterday.

title is inspired by " Melancholic " from bandori.

" Another day again," you crossed out the date on your calendar.

You closed your eyes as you sighed.

" Why is it always me?" 

" I just want to disappear already."

You wrote in your diary.  It was past your bedtime.

" I'll find something to write tomorrow."

.

.

.

" Another day again and again," you thought as you walked to school hoping to get hit by a car.

 Another day and another. Then another again. Another, another, another.

You hurriedly went into your classroom, passing everyone who was gossiping about you.

You sat at the window seat, like always.  The person next to you was an eccentric boy called Rui, while the one behind you was called Tsukasa.

Tsukasa was a loud, optimistic guy who shouts and screams alot.   Probably the noisiest person in this whole class.

" Hello there," the yellow haired boy said. " Good morning!" 

You gave him a tired stare as you continued staring outside the window, lost in thought.

" Quite the ignorant person, aren't you?" Rui chuckled.

" Sit down now everyone," the teacher ordered while she sorted her papers.

.

.

.

Dear Diary,

I'm currently at the rooftop right now. I am eating my salad. It tastes horrible, I guess I'll just skip lunch for now.

Tsukasa tried to make me smile today again. It didn't work, of course. 

You looked down the tall railings.

Hey, this is a pretty good spot.

I should jump.

I grabbed the railing and pushed myself up to stand on the edge.

Guess this is the end.

.

.

.

.

" Wait!" You heard a familiar voice say.

No.

Have I been caught?

You turned your head to look behind you.

Tsukasa?

" What are you doing here," You murmured.

" I was going to invite you to eat lunch with us," he said, gasping for air. " And then I found you here!"

" Alright, just don't stop me," you smiled, recollecting your happy memories before you jumped.

" Hey! Just wait a minute!" He shouted.

You closed your eyes as you felt yourself slip over the railings.

.

.

.

" Huh-" you looked up to see Tsukasa.

" Please, hold on for dear sake!" He grunted.

————————————————————————

Dear Diary,

This is me continuing the page from yesterday. It was quite shocking. I cried for the first time in ages. Tsukasa, he confessed? It was strange, how could someone like him ever fall in love with me, actually, why would he even like me? The words he uttered, the words I never wanted to hear. But I did. And it wasn't that bad. 

.

.

.

" Tsukasa?"

" Hm?" He kissed your forehead.

" ... Please don't do that right now."

" Of course," he replied.

——————————————————

Anyway, it was quite an experience. I never thought I would experience this. I'm currently at Tsukasa's house with Saki. She seems to be very glad for her brother.

.

.

.

.

.

what do I say here-

so I had an ena and kanade kinnie moment while drawing + my gender identity issues technically.

anyway, I have another idea which I shall start writing.