𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤⭒ ━ 𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿!

an may be out of character at some point, but a friendly reminder that I write these just before I go to sleep and proofread them in the morning.

_______________

"This is too hard..." I heard An grunt behind me, sighing loudly.

After another few more minutes in class, I heard her sigh again.

"Haah... Why are classes so long..."

I spun my head around, pointing to the clock. An happily pumped her fist into the air before quickly going back to writing some what seems to be useless notes and listening.

Even I let out a sigh, not at the lesson, but actually at An. She really needs more help with taking down notes and other things, her grades too...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey! It's not my fault that maths is hard!" An gasped after I said that she needs more practice. She quickly went back to smiling, though.

"Hm..." An wondered while I walked with her to meet Toya and Akito during lunch. "What if you help me with homework then? Your grades are pretty decent..."

What she said caught me a little off guard, as I stopped and looked at her. "Is something wrong?" She tilted her head innocently.

"...Uh, well... How are we going to do homework together?"

"Maybe my Dad's café... or my room?" 

"Can I get free drinks if it's your dad's café?"

"Sure!" An replied enthusiastically.

Before we knew it, we were already at the table Toya and Akito were sitting at. The two boys glanced at us, waving in the process. Sadly, Kohane doesn't go to Kamiyama...

The other three and I had a normal conversation, occasionally talking about Kohane. An randomly started switching the topic to me, also talking about how amazing my grades were while smiling sheepishly.

Time passed quite quickly, Akito whispering to Toya every time An started babbling about me. It's sort of...embarrassing?

"An, lunch break is over, we should go." I looked at her as she quickly stood up. Well, time to go.

 Well, time to go