𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣: 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥- 𝙩𝙤𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙜𝙞 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧!

ironically written without inspiration. 

also toya aoyagi please come home

.

.

.

You sighed as you opened the comment section on your newest song, there were too much comments to read.

"This one got more likes than usual," you thought as you continued to check the other videos.

You were an anonymous songwriter and composer.  You started when you found a group of street performers.  It really inspired you.

"Time to go to school now," you sighed again. You stayed up awfully late reading comments.

As you were walking to school, you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry..." You mumbled before checking who you bumped into.

"Ah," the boy said as he helped you back to your feet.  He had split blue hair and grey eyes.  He looked a bit familiar.

You thanked him and went on your way to school.

.

.

.

"Class 2-A," you thought trying to find your way to the classroom.

"Here." You opened the door to be greeted by your new classmates.

You were a bit surprised to see Nene, but you were more surprised when you saw the people who had inspired you to create music.

Vivid Bad Squad. The group of people that introduced you to music.

You decided to slowly walk to the back of the classroom, hoping no one noticed you.

You were staring out the window when someone suddenly shouted.

"Hey! I'm An Shiraishi, nice to meet you!"

You jolted up in surprise.  It was the girl from that group.

"Ah, hello Shiraishi," you replied, taking a pause.  "I've seen you before from Vivid Bad Squad,"

"Eh? You've seen me before?" She said in a surprised tone.

"Yes," you glanced at her before looking away and saying, 

 ❝ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘.❞

.

.

.

Soon it was lunch.  You wanted to stay in the classroom, but An dragged you to the cafeteria.