Chapter 9

Lucifer woke up as he heard a knock on the door. He immediately started to wake up Alastor. "One second!" Lucifer said as he looked at the Radio demon who just opened his eyes. "Someone is interrupting again, teleport to your room." The King whispered to Alastor, who was looking at him confused but teleported to his room.

Lucifer went to open the door and saw Charlie again. "What's up sweetie?" The King asked. "I just wanted to talk." Charlie responded as she looked back at her dad. "Umm, sure." Lucifer said as he opened the door wider and let her in. She sat on the bed as he did the same. "I know it's stupid to ask but... Are you and Alastor dating?" Charlie said as Lucifer's eyes opened wide as he felt his cheeks getting hotter. "I... I don't really know Charlie... But I guess so?" The King responded as he smiled at her softly as she just hugged him. "I'm happy for you." Charlie said as Lucifer felt a warm feeling in his heart. "Thank you Char Char." He responded while he returned the hug. She looked at him and pulled away. "Me and Vaggie are going to make breakfast, would you like some?" Charlie asked, standing up. "I would love to." Lucifer replied as he smiled to her.

Alastor was in his room, already dressed while he was standing on his balcony, watching the city. (Idk if he has one.) When he felt someone hugging him from behind. He looked at the person and of course it was Lucifer. "Well... hello dear." Alastor said as he picked up him and placed him on the railing while he put his hands on Lucifer hips. The King wrapped his arms around Alastor's neck and legs around his waist and kissed him on the lips. The Radio demon returned it and slowly moved his mouth to Lucifer's neck when suddenly he bit him. "Hey!" The King said as he moved away from him. Alastor rolled his eyes and giggled. "You can't just bite me like this!" Lucifer said, looking at him. "I would die to taste blood like yours~." The Radio demon responded, pulling Lucifer back close. He placed one of his hands on Lucifer's cheek and kissed him on the forehead. "Fine, I forgive you but, promise you won't do that again?" The King said as he looked at Alastor. "I can't promise anything~." The Radio demon replied, smirking. Lucifer sighed and just rolled his eyes.

Vaggie and Charlie were downstairs and making breakfast. "And? What did he say?" Vaggie asked. "Yes, he said that they are together!" Charlie replied smiling at her. "What about your mom? Didn't he still love her?" She said as she looked at her girlfriend. "He didn't have his ring on, so maybe he moved on?" Charlie responded when Lucifer came into the room. "Oh, hi dad! We just finished, you can sit down." She said as sie smiled at him. "Alright, thank you." Lucifer replied as he sat at the chair. "By the way, do you know where is Alastor?" Charlie asked while she gave him his breakfast. "Ohh, he is just in his room, he said that he will eat something else." Lucifer responded as she gently smiled at her and started eating his meal.

Alastor was in his room, eating a dead deer as he was thinking about him and Lucifer. 'I wonder if he told Charlie about us.' He thought as he decided to go downstairs to the others. Alastor went to the railing of the stairs and looked at Lucifer who was just eating breakfast. The King noticed him and smiled at him, Alastor smiled back and winked at Lucifer and went down the stairs. The Radio demon get into the kitchen and placed his hand on Charlie's shoulder. "How are you doing this morning~?" Alastor said with his usual cherry tone. "I'm good, thanks Al." Charlie responded as she looked at him. The Radio demon just nodded and went to sit on the sofa and took out his book.

Lucifer ended eating as he stood up and put his plate into the sink. He looked at Alastor and decided to go to him. The King sat next to him and placed his head on Alastor's shoulder. The Radio demon looked at him confused. "You told them?" Alastor asked as he placed his hand on Lucifer's arm and pulled him closer. "Kinda..." The King said as he giggled. "I'm happy you did." The Radio demon replied as he kissed Lucifer on the forehead.

"Aren't they cute!" Charlie said to her girlfriend, with a bright smile. "Yeah they are." Vaggie responded as he giggled at her as they sat and started eating their food.

Alastor placed his head on Lucifer's as the King asked. "You said you will est something, what have you eaten?" The Radio demon chuckled as he looked at him. "Just raw deer meat." Alastor replied. "Wait, eww." Lucifer looked at him discussed. "I'm a cannibal, sweetie~." The Radio demon responded as he gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Lucifer felt like he is blushing and just rolled his eyes. "I love you too~." Alastor said as he put his hand on the King's chin and made him look in his eyes. Lucifer was bright red as he just pulled Alastor closer and kissed him.

Charlie was watching them with wide opened eyes as he looked at Vaggie who was choking with her food. Alastor pulled away as he looked in Lucifer's eyes. "Don't do it In front of everyone." The Radio demon said as he giggled. "Ugh- Whyyyyy?" Lucifer responded as he hugged into Alastor's chest. "Just look at them." He said as the King looked at Charlie and Vaggie and chucked. "Okay I understand." Lucifer replied and started laughing.

To be continued...

Im sorry that I'm not updating everyday but I don't have time and I'm starting school after 2 week break so I won't be abale to post much but i will try!

If you see any spelling mistakes just say so!