Chapter 4

Thank you guys so much for all the views it really inspire me to update even more <3

Lucifer went to the others for the dinner and sat down beside Charile. He started eating his portion while having a chat with everyone.

Alastor was in his room, sitting alone and eating dead dear and started feeling bad for leaving Lucifer alone in his room and not trying to comfort him, when it was obvious that Lucifer was crying at that moment. He thought, if maybe he need to apologize to him but is it really that necessary? 'Shit, why do I even feel bad, i should be proud for not helping him, not apologize to him' Alastor was thinking what's wrong with him why did he even consider apologizing to Lucifer. Why to him? He was suposted to hate him, not like him, but if that was just a feeling that you have for a friend or something more...

After the dinner, Charlie said that she and Vaggie will go for a walk and asked Lucifer to watch over the hotel and not destroy everything. "And dad could you tell Alastor that we're going?" He accepted of course, as he sat at bar he spoke to Husk. "Can I have a drink?" "Yeah, sure." Husk replied and started to make him his request. He handed him the drink and smiled at Lucifer. "Thank you" Lucifer said, standing and going to his room. He placed his liquid on desk and went to Alastor's room.

Lucifer knocked on the door and waited for Alastor to open the door. The door opened, and Alastor looked at him confused. "Um, what are you doing here?" The Radio demon asked him. "Charlie just wanted me to say that she and Vaggie were going for a walk and I'm in charge now." Lucifer said confidently. "Oh, yeah?" Alastor chuckled at him. Lucifer gave him flustrated look and rolled his eyes. "You're so cute-" Alastor said as he immediately regretted it. "Wait, WHAT-" Lucifer felt his face heating up. "You heard me~, but for now get out of here." Alastor said as he closed the door in Lucifer's face. The King stood there with his face bright red.

--

Lucifer was in his bed, hugging a pillow thinking what Alastor said was true or he was just teasing him for fun and didn't mean anything. 'Why did I enjoyed him calling me cute?! Do I really like him..?' He hugged the pillow even more, hiding his head in it, as he felt as his face getting hotter.

Charlie and Vaggie came back about an hour ago and were also in their room laing in bed, talking to eachother.

Alastor was just sitting and broadcasting, while everyone were in their beds. But he couldn't concentrate, thinking if Lucifer took his words as a joke or seriusly. But Alastor hoped that he won't take him as an idiot.

It was about midnight when Alastor ended his broadcast and went to his room, changing in to his pajamas and laid down on the bed. He took a book and started reading it, because he wasn't tired and just wanted to do something.

--

Lucifer woke up about 8 am and slowly started to get up from his bed. He stood up and went to the bathroom, undressing and taking a shower. Lucifer got dressed brushed his teeth and went down only to see Husk sleeping on the bar.

Lucifer sighed, and decided to make pancakes for everyone. So he started to make batter, and slowly fry them.

About 15 minutes later Charlie went down. "What is that smell!" Charlie asked going into the kitchen. "I'm making pancakes for everyone." Lucifer said and smiled at her. "Aww, that's sweet of you." She looked at him proudly. His smile grew wider as he handed Charlie her portion while making even more.

When he ended making pancakes for everyone, he took his plate and sat on the couch next to Charlie and started to eat. "They were really good!" She said smiling at Lucifer. "Aww, thank you dear." Lucifer responded, smiling back at her. "By the way, where is Vaggie?" He asked, eating another pancake. "Oh, she is still sleeping." She said, chuckling. "Hah, right!" Lucifer laughed too.

When Lucifer finished eating, Angel came down. "Is this for us?" He asked, not sure. "Yes! Just take one plate!" Lucifer shouted to Angel from the couch. "Oh! Thank you!" Spider said, taking his portion and sitting on the armchair beside Lucifer.

Every person had eaten within next 30 minutes, except Alastor who still didn't come out of his room. Lucifer sighed and took his plate and went to Alastor's room. He knocked and waited for the Radio demon to open the door.

Alastor went to the door and let Lucifer in. He closed the door behind them and asked. "So you made breakfast?" Lucifer looked at him. "Yes and I made you, also." The King said, handing Alastor his plate. "Umm, thanks?" The Radio demon took it and sat on the bed, Lucifer stood there watching him. "You can sit if you want you know, you don't need to stare at me like that~." Alastor said wanting to make him embarressed. "Ohh, right hah-" Lucifer said, as he felt his face heating up. He just went up to Alastor and sat next to him. "They are really good, considering I don't like sweets." Alastor said, looking up at him. "Thank you." Lucifer smiled and felt his heart melting.

To be continued!

If you see any spelling mistakes just say so!