Chapter 10

Lucifer was going to his room while he gave a sign to Alastor to follow him. The Radio demon got up and went after him.

The King opened the door and let Alastor in. "Soo... What do you want-" Lucifer interrupted him, pushing him on the bed. The Radio demon looked at him, feeling his face heating. "But what do you want me to do~." Lucifer said as he got on the bed, slowly going to him. The King sat on Alastor's lap placing his hand on his cheek. The Radio demon put his hands on Lucifer's waist. Alastor pulled him into the kiss while the King wrapped his arms around his neck. The Radio demon bit Lucifer's bottom lip while he licked the blood and kissed him again but this time with his tongue as  the King shuddered for this move but returned the kiss.

When Angel bursted in to Lucifer room. "Have you seen Fat Nuggets-" The Spider looked at them with wide opened eyes but then he smirked. "Oh my... Can I watch your sex~?" Angel asked as he placed his hand on his hip. "Angel what the hell, NO! First of all we weren't going to fuck! And second of all relationship isn't based only on sex, so get the fuck out of here!" Alastor shouted at him while the Spider looked at him annoyed. "Ugh, whatever." Angel said as he stormed out of the room and shut the door behind him.

Lucifer looked back at Alastor and giggled. "How could you not lock the door?!" The Radio demon said as he rolled his eyes. "I didn't think of it." The King said, crossing his arms. Alastor chuckled as he noticed the dripping blood of Lucifer's lip. He grabbed his chin and licked it from his neck to his bottom lip. The King pulled away as he looked at him discussed. "Why do you need to bite me all the time?!" Lucifer asked. "Because your blood is sweet, just like you~." Alastor said, flirting with him. Lucifer just throw a pillow at him and sat beside him, hiding his face in his hands.

The Radio demon went up to him and hugged him. "That's why I love you~." Alastor said as he kissed Lucifer on the forehead. The King just hugged him back as he hid his face in Alastor's chest. "Why is it so fluffy?" Lucifer looked at him curious. "I... It's nothing!" The Radio demon responded as he felt his cheeks getting hotter. "Al, don't lie to me." The King said seriously. "It's... Fluff or fur whatever you wanna call it..." Alastor replied as he looked away embarrassed. "Aww, you're like a real dear~." Lucifer said as he snoozled his face in his chest and closed his eyes. The Radio demon looked at him sweetly as he stroked his blond hair.

After 5 minutes of comfort silence Alastor asked. "I know it's maybe stupid to ask, but... Are we like official?" Lucifer looked at him with soft smile. "Do you want us to be?" The King said as he tilted his head. "I mean... I'm scared but on the other hand I love you and I want to be with you." Alastor responded as he looked away sadly. Lucifer sat on his lap and hugged him, wrapping his legs and arms around him. "I promise you, I don't care about the others. I will love you no matter what." The King said as a single tear flowed down from Alastor's face. "I thought I will never fall in love, but I'm so happy i met you." The Radio demon said as he squished Lucifer tight. "And I'm happy I met you, love~." The King said as he giggled as he moved away from him and kissed him on the lips and pushed Alastor on his back.

--

(They didn't do anything more than kisses.) They were laying on the bed, cuddling. "I was wondering if you want to go for a date later, but just for a night walk and get something to eat?" Alastor asked as he placed his head on Lucifer's. "Anything as long if it's with you~." The King responded as he chuckled softly. The Radio demon took him in his arms as he opened the door and started going upstairs.

"Where are you going?!" Lucifer said frustrated and trying to get away from him. "Do worry I won't hurt you." Alastor replied as he teleported on the roof of the hotel as he placed him on the ground and sat on the edge of the building. The Radio demon looked at Lucifer and gave him a sign to sit next to him as he looked back at the city. The King went to him and notice how beautiful it looked. "It don't look that good at this time of the day, the best view is at night." Alastor said as he softly smiled at him. "It's... Beautiful." Lucifer responded as he was looking at the hundreds of lights shining through the dark buildings. The Radio demon put his hand on his arm and pulled him closer as he placed his head on Lucifer's. "How do you know that the view here is so good?" The King asked as he wrapped his arm around Alastor's. "I'm not the person you thought I was." He replied as he gave Lucifer a weak smile. "I'm here for you if you need to talk." The King said as he placed his head on his shoulder.

To be continued...

Thank you guys so much for almost 1,3k views, I love you all <3

If you see any spelling mistakes just say so!