Chapter 1

I just wanted to say that it's mine first story and I'm not used to write in english so if you see any mistakes don't worry remind me!

It was the night after the extermination, everyone was partying  and drinking to celebrate the win, except Alastor. He was in his room trying to stop the bleeding from the wound, but since it was from angelic weapon it wasn't easy. "Shit-" Alastor said as he felt a pain in his head and fell down on his back. "Why can't it stop?!" He was saying to himself again getting more, and more flustrated.

Charlie then noticed that Alastor isn't here, and started to worry that he might be hurt so she begin to ask everyone if they maybe saw him. "Angel, have you seen Alastor?" Charlie asked him with hope. "No, but ya know Smiles he always disappear and then come back, don't worry" Spider said trying to covince her to don't worry that much. "I know, but it's just after the extermination, and what if he is injured-?" Then Lucifer interrupted Charile. "Charlie, forget about that creep and just enjoy the night. I'm sure he is perfectly fine"
Charlie looked over at him and smiled at him. "Maybe your right... But could you check on him? Perhaps it would help you guys to get along?" Lucifer sighed and looked Charlie in the eyes. "Char Char you know that I'm not trying to get along with him, right?"
Charlie made a puppy eyes, Lucifer looked down "But only for you..."

Lucifer slowly was leaving the party and going to Alastor's room. He was already at the door and just bursted in without knocking "Charlie asked me to check on you! So you better be fine!" Lucifer then looked around the room and saw Alastor in his bathroom on the ground, and went up to him. "Out, now!" Alastor shouted, trying to hide his chest. "Wait, did that freak Adam did that to you?"
As Lucifer was trying to hold his laughter. "I SAID OUT!" Alastor shouted again as he fell again because of the pain in his stomach. Lucifer looked at him a little guilty. "Let me help you." The King said helping Alastor to stand up. Lucifer laid him on the bed, and placed both of his hands on his wound. "What the hell are you doing?!" Alastor said. Lucifer rolled his eyes. "I'm trying to help, can't you see?"

Lucifer closed his eyes and begun to heal his wound as much as he could. Alastor felt a sharp pain in his stomach but didn't show it. "Done, but i can't promise that it will heal fully but this will help" King said as he started to go out of the demon's room. "Th- Thanks, i guess" Alastor said before he could go out of his room. Lucifer looked back at him. "Don't make a big deal out of it, i did it only for Charlie" Alastor felt a little pain in his chest he didn't know why but he just ignored it.

Lucifer went back to the party and asked Husk for a drink as he sat down at the bar. "Is something wrong?" Husker asked as he started to make him his request. "No? Why would it be?" Lucifer said a little confused. "I don't know, you just seemed different" he said handing him his drink. "Thank you anyway." Lucifer said a little confused why wound Husk think like that. But he just ignored it and went up to the others.

Lucifer walked over to Charlie and Vaggie. When they noticed him Charlie asked. "And? How is Alastor?" Lucifer tought for a moment what to say "Yeah he is good for now" He said not knowing if that is the good answer. "What do you mean by 'for now'?" Charlie asked a little curious. "Umm- He is injured but I healed him, he is good for now" "Wait, so he was injured?! I told you Vaggie!" Charlie started panicking. "Calm down, you heard Lucifer, he is fine" Vaggie was trying to calm her down. "Yeah, your right. Thank you dad for helping him" Lucifer smiled at her. "Anything for you dear!"

--

It was about midnight as everyone was after some drinks and getting a little dizzy. But Alastor was still in his room laing on bed and slowly started to feel better. He tought to check what the others were doing so he went out of his room and stood beside the railing of the stairs. Alastor watched over everyone and noticed that they were acting different than usual. He looked at Lucifer but the King was already glancing at him.

Alastor felt little uncomfortable but he didn't mind. He just smiled at him and went back to his room still thinking why Lucifer was staring at him, but he ignored it and thought that it was because he was drunk. Alastor just laid on the bed and started to fall asleep.

About 2 am the party ended and everyone went to their rooms. Lucifer could barely walk because he was completely drunk. He just bursted to his room and throw himself on the bed and slept like a baby.

I think that it's not that bad for a first chapter but i don't have an idea for now!

(If there are any mistakes please say! It's because english isn't mine mother language!)