Epilogue

As the years go by, the Mystery gang became young adults and still solve many mysteries, including one that involves zombies on an island, aliens in the middle of a desert, and getting into Cyber space to face computer generated ghosts or monsters. Eventually, Fred and Daphne became a couple while Shaggy and Velma did the same. As for Scooby, he and Chiquita became a couple too and had some puppies too. Bunnicula knew that being a vampire, he'll outlive all of them, but that won't stop him from enjoying his time with them while he still can. The gang soon learned from the papers that Sonic and Amy became a couple, the same would go for Tails and Cream, and they eventually got kids too. Tom met a white cat named Misty, who eventually became his mate and they managed to have kittens of their own. As for Jerry the mouse, he met a Martian girl named Peep, who helped him and Tom save the earth from an alien invasion. Due to that though, the Martian girl was exiled from Mars and was now living on earth, but that didn't bothered her too much, as she gets to be with Jerry. The mouse and Martian eventually became a couple like Tom and Misty and managed to get kids too. As for the TMNT, April and Casey got married and eventually got themselves a baby, making the turtles uncles in a way. Speaking of the turtles, they gained a new ally named Mona Lisa, who was a mutant salamander girl that eventually became Raphael's girlfriend. As for Batman, he started dating Barbara Gordon, who is also the new female bat crime fighter known as Bat Girl, and they were known as the Gotham city's Dynamic duo. For Lilo, she grew up into a lovely young woman, and she gets a job on helping the Galactic Federation to stop evil forces that want to rule the galaxy, with the help of her Ohana of course. The Hex girls were worldwide famous with their music, and the little vampire rabbit was still their number 1 fan. As for Robyn Starling, she grew up into a fine young woman, and eventually got a boyfriend, who was a big fan of Tom and Jerry. One thing for sure, the Mystery gang wouldn't have gotten to solve the mysteries that involves these people if it weren't for Bunnicula and Scooby Doo.

THE END.