Chapter 30

HITTING 1K READS IS CRAZY TY POOKIES :3 !!!

─⟡★⟡─⟡★⟡──⟡★⟡─⟡★⟡─

Minho let out a nervous breath as he gripped his steering wheel. He was so confident walking to his car and driving to the starting line.

I can't lose. If I lose..is that the end of the task? That'll prevent me from seeing them again. From seeing him and I can't let that happen. You need to fucking win Minho.

A honking sound shakes Minho out of his thoughts as he turns his head to the right, Changbin pulling up next to him in his car.

Next to Changbin was Hyunjin, Minho turned his head to the right. He's met with Seungmin pulling forward with a neutral expression.

Next to Seungmin was Felix, the blonde gave him a smile and a wave as Chan drove up next to Felix.

He turns his head again to look at Changbin. The detective gives him a firm nod, Minho returning it as he turns to look over at Seungmin. The younger giving him a nod as well.

A knock on the window makes him flinch as his head darts to the window. He's met with Jisung laughing from the other side.

Minho lets out an embarrassed huff as he puts the window down. "Did I scare you?" Jisung says with a playful smile.

"No! I'm just ne-" "Nervous? It's okay everyone is nervous in their first race." Jisung says interrupting Minho.

"Your driving better be as nice as your car." Jisung teases causing Minho to let out a small chuckle.

"Wait for me at the finish line?" Minho mutters as he looks at the starting line. "I'll be cheering babe."

Minho smiles at Jisung's words as he looks at him only to be taken by surprise as Jisung presses his lips on his.

The grip on his steering wheel loosens as one hand goes up to cup Jisung's face while the other remains in its place.

Jisung feels his heart racing upon feeling Minho's warm lips against his. Pulling away he flashes Minho a smile.

He takes note of Minho's dilated pupils and pink lips making him mentally cheer. "What was that for?" Minho asks, his thumb rubbing on the younger's cheek.

"You looked nervous!" Jisung replies with a tight lipped smile as he leans into the touch. "I should get another one just to make sure I'm not nervous anymore!" Minho jokes.

"Yah that's not how it works!" Jisung scolds as Minho rolls his eyes playfully. They both take note of the Starter Girl standing infront of the cars with a green cloth in hand.

"Aish looks like Jihyo is starting the race." Jisung says with an excited look, Minho gulping as his other hand leaves Jisung's cheek and goes back to the wheel.

"Hey..you'll do fine. Don't forget I'll be cheering for you!" Jisung assures Minho who just gives him a nod. The older is taken aback again as Jisung presses a quick peck on his cheek.

"That's your good luck kiss. Now you better win baby!" Jisung says as he walks away. Minho takes a sharp inhale watching him walk away from the side view mirror.