Chapter 28

─⟡★⟡─⟡★⟡──⟡★⟡─⟡★⟡─

Jisung had woken up to the sound of laughter and pots banging. Blinking to clear his vision he lets out a yawn. "Well good morning sweetheart." Minho says in a jokingly tone, Jisung now realizing his head laid on Minho's shoulder.

Tilting his head up he's met with Minho reading one of his mangas, "hm how long have you been up?" Minho hums thoughtfully, "Maybe like 30 minutes before you did."

"And you didn't wake me up?" "I thought you would wake up considering all the noise they're making downstairs." Minho replies placing the manga book down.

Jisung sniffs the air making him feel perk up, "Lix made brownies!" He quickly sits up only to be pulled ontop by Minho.

Jisung feels heat creep up on his face upon feeling Minho wrap his arms around him and pull him close. "Hm stay let's sleep longer." Minho says fake yawning.

"As much as I would love to stay here and cuddle you, if we don't go downstairs they'll probably barge in here and tease us." Jisung says as he sits up.

"yeah you're probably right" Minho says as he lays his arm on his forehead letting out a groan. Jisung watching his movements intently.

"You look really good under me." Jisung says boldly feeling a surge of confidence. Minho eyes flickering to him, his ears turning red.

"But I think..." Jisung starts off as he lowers himself closer to Minho's face, their faces inches apart making Minho gulp softly.

"I think you'd look better ontop me" Jisung whispers softly Minho's eyes going wide at the bold words.

"What's wrong Hyung? Usually you have something to say." Jisung teases as he starts places small kisses on the man's jaw.

Minho shuts his eyes as he feels Jisung's lips trail to his neck, his hands going to Jisung's hips.

"Jisung.." Minho says breathlessly as Jisung softly bites his neck. Minho tightens his grip on the boy's hips before a knock makes them both freeze.

"quit sucking each other's faces and come eat!" Jeongin says from the other side. Jisung sitting up, "Yah Yang Jeongin don't say stuff like that!!"

"Yeah yeah." Jeongin mutters as we walks off. Jisung clears his throat climbing off Minho's lap and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You fucking tease" Minho says with a small laugh as he sits next to Jisung. Jisung looks away his face red, "Shut up I don't know why I did that"

"Hm it was hot." Minho says as he stands up infront of the boy. "C'mon lets go eat"

How the fuck can he act so casual like if I wasn't biting his neck?!

Jisung looks over seeing Minho sticking his hand out, Jisung smiles taking the older's hand as he stands. Minho smirking as he wraps his arms around him.

"I'm gonna get you back for this, that's the 2nd time i've been blue balled around you!" Minho hisses, Jisung letting out a laugh as he wraps his arms around Minho's neck.

"Yeah? I'll be waiting then!" Jisung says as he looks up at Minho with a knowing smile. Silence is all that happens in the room as the 2 stare at each other.