Chapter 22

─⟡★⟡─⟡★⟡──⟡★⟡─⟡★⟡─

A groan echoes through the living room as Seungmin and Minho sat on Changbin's couch.

"Dude just pick an outfit!" Minho complained as he scowled at Changbin who had a skeptical look at he checked himself out in the mirror.

"No my muscles don't look good in this!" He said as he walked back to his room. "Motherfucker." Seungmin uttered, Minho hiding back a smirk.

Minho wore a black Nike crewneck sweatshirt, the sweatshirt fit him a bit oversized, the Nike logo embroidered in white on the chest. On top of the crewneck he wore a simple black leather jacket.

He put the outfit together with a pair of blue denim baggy dickies jeans. The jean cuffs a tad long for him, so he opted to tie the outfit together with a pair of black all star high top converse with the jean cuffs folded. He added a simple black belt with a silver buckle.

He added some simple silver bracelets and a silver dangly earring which had a design of a pin clipped with a cross and a dangling chain. He decided not to style his hair, letting it take its natural form.

"Changbin hurry the fuck up or we leave without you!" Minho yelled throughout the apartment, Seungmin wincing at the loud voice.

Meanwhile Seungmin was wearing a plain white long sleeve shirt, he decided to add a yellowish plaid short sleeve on top. The sleeves going down past his elbows slightly.

He decided to wear some baggy black jeans, finishing off the outfit with some Timberland boots which were the same shade as his shirt.

On his neck was a simple silver necklace with a lock charm on it. Some rings decorated his fingers.

He decided to style his hair, parting his black bangs to the side. This made his puppy dog eyes more visible. A feature Minho had enjoyed noticing on the younger.

Minho let out a small sigh as he heard the soft noises a clattering coming from Changbin's room. "How much longer do you think he's going to take Lee?" Seungmin asked annoyed.

Minho turned to look at him, "It's Changbin, you never know with him." silence follows Minho's statement before he clears his throat.

"You can call me Minho...if we're working together you should call me Minho." The oldest says averting his eyes away from the younger.

Seungmin lets out a small hum, "Minho Hyung then." A small smile appears on Minho's face, "Minho is fine Seungmin."

"I prefer Minho Hyung that's final." The younger shoots back, Minho nodding his head, a small smile on his face.

Stubborn Kid. He thinks to himself. He's ripped away from his thoughts as Changbin walks out.

"Finally!" Seungmin says as he stares at Changbin's outfit. "Aye you look good". Minho whistles at the muscular man Changbin's face flushing at the compliment.

The short detective does a slight pose, popping his hip a bit and resting his left hand on the left hip. His right index finger going to his lips as lets out a giggle.

Minho bursts out into laughter, throwing his head back at the sudden action of the man. Seungmin covers his mouth as he lets out quiet snickers.

"I look good don't I!?" Changbin proudly says as he turns to look at himself in the mirror.

The man wore a white t-shirt, which hugged his muscles and chest perfectly. It was tucked in which showed a small print of his abs.

A pair of dark blue wide legged men jeans with big pockets. Funny enough he wore some black framed blue light glasses. He didn't wear any jewelry besides a bold Figaro chain bracelet on his right hand.

The man also wore his hair natural, small curly strands sticking out in many directions. He topped off the outfit with a simple pair of white air force nikes which had some dirt on them.

"I forget you have naturally curly hair. You should have it like that more often. " Minho says examining him. "Perhaps. But we should go we're gonna be late!" Changbin said impatiently.

"Well if your ass would've hurried up we would've been there already!" Minho argues back. "Hey! It takes long to look this good, you clearly can't relate!" Changbin replies back sassily.

"You little shit!" Minho says grabbing the box of tissues from the side table and storming over to Changbin. The shorter man putting his fists up ready for the attack.

"Okay enough!" Seungmin grumbles as he stands in between the 2 older men. "Can't you kill each other another time? We have places to be!"

"Sure...if you answer me something." Minho says with a smirk as he folds his arms. "Oh this is gonna be good." Changbin mumbles.

Seungmin rolling his eyes, "Make it quick, I wanna go!" Minho waving him off, "Yeah..anyways did you actually sleep with Hyunjin?!"

Seungmin's eyes go wide at Minho's question as Changbin lets out a loud laugh. A small groan emits from the younger's mouth.

"No we didn't sleep together, when we woke up we both had our pants on we were just shirtless." Seungmin clarified as he rubbed the back of his neck before mumbling something.

"Huh? What did you say?" Changbin said, his face red from laughing a small pant coming from his mouth. Minho covering his mouth to hold his laughter.

"I said I'm a Virgin okay!" Seungmin murmured as his face flushed red. Silence follows before Minho clears his throat.

"Well that makes 2 of us!" He spoke loudly. The 2 younger one's heads darting to him. Changbin letting out a snicker before it turns into a laugh. 

"Really?" Seungmin asked curiously as he glared at the laughing man. "Yeah. I'm far too busy to sleep with someone...plus I wanna meet the right one you know?"

Seungmin nods in agreement before smacking Changbin in the head. "Shut up before I let Hyung kill you!"

The shortest takes a big inhale as he wipes some tears from his eyes. "Okay Okay that's just so funny! Who would've thought?!"

"Aish Changbin shut up! We gotta go c'mon!" Minho complains. "Yeah fine! Let's go!" The curly haired man said as he grabbed a leather jacket from the coat hanger stand.

Minho throwing the tissue box on the couch as be follows, Seungmin looking in the mirror one more time before following the other 2.

The sounds of keys jingling are heard throughout the apartment building as the 3 continue their playful banter on the way to their cars.