Chapter 19

─⟡★⟡─⟡★⟡──⟡★⟡─⟡★⟡─

Many drinks and dances later, most of the group was drunk, except for Minho and Jeongin, surprisingly Jisung had drank per usual at Hyunjin's begging.

Right now it was almost 5 am and only the owners of the house and Stray kids remained. They watch as Hongjoong and Chan stumbled while they cleaned.

"Bro, I got this! Trust!" The Aussie said, tripping over the table. "Shush!" Hongjoong says putting his index finger on Chan's lips shushing him.

Seonghwa walked up to Hongjoong, "Babe we can clean later, let's all get some rest." The older started wrapping his arm around Hongjoong.

"My boyfriend-" He hiccuped. "is right! I'll see you later, be safe!" Hongjoong slurred out, stumbling up the stairs with the rest of the group, leaving Seonghwa there. The eldest hadn't drank at all.

Minho made eye contact with him.

"You and Jeongin are okay to drive right?" Minho nods in response.

"Yeah, we are, don't worry!" Jeongin said, grabbing his car keys.

Minho mirrored him as their group walked outside. He watched as Changbin stumbled, almost falling before Minho lunged and caught him.

"I'm fine!" Changbin hiccuped as he stumbled to the car. "Babe hurry up!" He slurred out as he helped Felix get into Hyunjin's car.

Minho watched Seungmin struggle to get Hyunjin in Jeongin's car. The youngest running over to help.

Jisung lets out a whine as he lays his head on the olders shoulder. "1 more drink please!" Minho snickers "later Sungie" he mutters as he picks up the boy bridal style.

Jisung lets out a squeal followed boy a laugh. "Oh Hyung is so strong!" Minho shakes his head at the younger's antics as he makes his way over to Hyunjin's car.

He takes note on Felix and Changbin laughing as they struggle to buckle up. Seating Jisung in the passenger side and making sure he's buckled up he turns to the others.

"No funny business" he scolds helping them buckle up. "Aish Minho Hyung you're so bossy!" Felix dismisses the older.

Minho sighs shutting the doors as he sprints to help Jeongin with the others. "You know you're so cute!" Chan yells out as he's sat on the passenger seat.

"You're drunk." Jeongin grumbles shutting the door. "Looks like we're parents tonight." Minho says. Jeongin groans, "get me a cold one on ice please!" He jokes.

Minho lets out small laugh, "i'll follow you back home, be careful." He states to the youngest as he messes his hair. Jeongin nodding muttering a small 'you too' as he gets in the driver's seat, driving off.

Minho doing the same as he sticks behind the black Mitsubishi. Occasionally giggles from Jisung distract him before the sound of kissing makes his eyes widen.

He eyes the rear view mirror in horror taking in the blonde that sat on Changbin's lap. Changbin had his arms wrapped around the blond occasionally groping the younger's bum.

"No fucking way." Minho whispers as he drives. "Huh!?" Jisung says turning to the back. "YEAAAA FELIX" The brunette cheers his friend.