Vol 3. The truth (1)

Începe de la început

"Move."

Vasilyev said, not even trying to bother to fight as Samuel just gaped his mouth in confusion. Unsure of why you would suddenly point a gun at Mandeok and all after being so obedient earlier.

Perhaps, were you mad that he didn't get jealous when you confessed to Ryuhei? (Misunderstanding 101)

...

Remaining silent, Mandeok froze in his place as Eugene finally spoke up, shaking his head.

"... Mandeok. Don't provoke M/n, just move."

He said, his eyes deeply scanning your expression as if to figure you out.

Did you find out?

That he's lying about still having your nude photos, so you're rebelling?

Or perhaps it was something else.

"Wanna hear something funny?" Vasilyev said; approaching the one whom he guessed to be the leader.

Eugene flinched, his back straightening as you approached him; furrowing his eyebrows in unease as you pointed the gun at him.

"Huh?"

"If the goldfinch falls, Where will it land?"

"..."

Vasily said, leaning downwards to Eugene with a smile; getting too close for comfort before he suddenly raised his hand.

Slap.

.
.

In disbelief, everyone present in the room widened their eyes as Eugene's face flew to the other side.

They had no idea what was going on.

All they knew was, the fact that you seemed pissed despite the smile on your face.

"... Um. Shouldn't we stop him?.."

Alexander Hwang of all people said, as he witnessed the scene with a nervous chuckle.

"He has a fucking gun."

Crossing his arms, Samuel replied with a horrific yet piqued look on his face; figuring out that this was way more personal than just a lover's quarrel.

What a turn of events.

Ryuhei just stood there, freezing in his place with his eyes wide open; not knowing a single thing about what was happening right now.

His eyes darted all around the place, before his heart jumped as he suddenly made eye contact with you, who seemed to smile at him.

The crazy motherfucker who proposed to him and then threatened someone the next minute with a gun in his hands, smiling at him.

He's strong and all. But shit, he wouldn't want to get shot with a gun no shit sherlock.

"You with the glasses. I'm kindly requesting you to make everyone in this room to leave."

Vasily said, holding the gun by his head as Eugene let ot a baffled smile at the blatant threat.

Kindly requesting? What a bunch of ass.

You were basically threatening, as Yuseong grit his teeth; not having an idea of what to do, yet fear filled him at the thought of losing his brother.

Clenching his fist, Yuseong tried to sneak up to you before freezing as he saw his brother shake his head with narrowed eyes.

Eugene let out a chuckle, before doing as he was told.

"... Everyone. Sorry to request this, but can you all leave?"

He asked, as the people in the room looked at each other with an uneasy look on their face before nodding and walking out; most likely that they didn't want to be involved in that level of life threatening drama.

With all of them standing up from their seat, Xiaolung left along with Vivi first before getting followed by the rest of the affiliates as Illya just watched them leave.

Mitsuki quickly sat up as well, dragging the dumbfounded Ryuhei by his arms to leave the room through the main door before suddenly hearing you call for her in Japanese.

"Ah. Leave the blondie." You seemed to say, as she widened her eyes before quickly narrowing it.

"..."

She looked at you skeptically, stopping in her steps as you rolled your eyes.

"Chill out lady. I won't harm him."

Vasilyev continued, as she decided to exchange a few glances with Ryuhei before she let put an exasperated sigh, walking outside and closing the door with Ryuhei sweating nervously.

"I found something quite interesting on the internet, and it seems like it was true, judging by how you're addressing yourself in third person."

Eugene said, breaking the silence inside the room as he looked at you.

There was once a Russian person who brought tons of memory erasing pills from workers in the past, though he thought it was just a coincidence.

Surprisingly, upon further investigation the name in which the pills were deposited under was Roza. Which is a Russian name.

And upon researching even more, specifically on the name 'Roza'; the name M/n will pop up.

Since it's his Russian name.

Although the name M/n was deeply protected by the government, Roza wasn't. Since it was a name M/n never used much.

But 'Roza' was still worth it to research.

Since he found out that M/n was actually related to Vasilyev. The crazy maniac who took the world by storm, the son of a conglomerate whose influence has become so big that saying his full name will have you wind up dead.

Eugene smirked, as his eyes lingered on to the person before him.

And the person who he had known to be M/n, turned out to be Vasilyev.

And what was even funnier?

"You. You believe yourself to be your dead brother don't you? Mr. Vasily."

He said, an overconfident smirk on his face as Vasily raised an eyebrow, before bursting into laughter.

"Pfft... Oh, how I wish that was true."

Vasilyev said, as Ryuhei leaned over to Illya's ear to whisper. Still super wary of your confession.

He wasn't sure if it was just a joke or not after all. And besides, he knew he didn't work under Eugene or really regarded him as his boss, But damn. As an affiliate ,he wouldn't have imagined himself pointing a gun at Eugene.

"Hey.. That guy who confessed to me. Is he creepy?"

He asked, of pure curiosity as Illya just stared back at him. Arms crossed as he cupped his chin, a smile on his face as his eyes went back to you.

"Oh? I think it's better if you stay away from him. For your own sake."

He replied, as Ryuhei raised an eyebrow of awareness.

"W-Why?"

"He's a pervert. A huge one."

"..Huh?"

Ryuhei asked, a concerned look on his face as he heard the word 'pervert'.

"Well. He's the type of guy to sexually harass you if you're  near him on a a ten meter radius."

Maintaining a straight face, Illya warned the totally fooled Ryuhei who seemed to be more and more creeped out by you than ever.

"... Thanks dude.."

"No problem."
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.