Vol 3. Concern (2)

----------------------------------------------------------
★ Return to me - Concern (2)

----------------------------------------------------------★ Return to me - Concern (2)

(Sketch #2 because I'm still on an artblock.)
----------------------------------------------------------

There will be two different languages in play for this chapter. Russian and the normal language.

'This font' - In Russian.
.
.
.
.
.

You sighed. This was partially why you didn't want to deal with Daniel.

He was too good.

And he cared too much about you.

But how the hell did he know your password???

"Daniel. Before that. Why do you know my password?"

You said in a calm tone as his grip on you loosened, his smile being replaced with that of a concerned one.

"M/n— That, I saw you unlock your door the day you invited me over. I swear I didn't mean to, it's just that you going missing had worried me so much-"

"... What? So just for that you came in front of my house in midnight and waited outside my doorstep?"

Narrowing your eyes, you pushed his hand away; leaving him with a worried and nervous look on his face.

"That... Was my fault. I'm sorry."

Daniel said as he realised what he did.

He acted like a total creep, although it wasn't even his intentions to do so.

"Yeah you should be."

You sighed, looking at the state he was at. He was a mess. That, you knew from just a glance. His hair had grown out a bit too much from his usual style, he had really dark eye circles, which signified that he used this body to stay awake more times than the other one. So his other body must also be in an unkempt state.

"M/n..I'm really sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, I must have made you uncomfortable didn't i?"

He said in a timid voice, his eyes flickering around the room as he seemed to not want to upset you. Which worried you. He looked to be in an unstable state from who knows when? Has he been getting any proper sleep? Has he eaten properly? Could he study at all?

The look in his eyes was enough to tell you everything. It seemed nebulous and gloomy, his former cheerful personality faded in anxiety. He must have truly been worried, especially since you seemed to be crying a bit when he last saw you. The Daniel you've known when you reincarnated here, was someone who wanted to be there by your side at all times.

He didn't want you to cry and even if you did, he wanted you to depend on him. He means a lot to you, just as much as you meant a lot to him. He was your first friend in this world, and you were his saviour. So it made sense that he'd have been worried, yet you didn't think he'd have been this troubled.