Vol 1. Reconcile (1)

A few days have passed since then. And not much has changed.

Taking Eli, Vasco and Daniel as exceptions. Eli now waves at you whenever he sees you with a big smile on his face. Sometimes, you can even feel the glares of the girls in the beauty department. What are they gonna do to you? Beat you?

Other than Eli, Vasco and Daniel overall have been really wary of you these days. They would behave as if they were walking on glass whenever they'd see you. And Vasco didn't hesitate to give you a menacing look. What the hell. Didn't he call you his friend? What's wrong?

You'd often go to sleep, upset at why both of them behaved like this. Though, one night you suddenly woke up. All of the memories containing the incidents of the festival flashing back to you.

Ah.

So this was why. Basically, you were kinda at fault for Vasco's constant glares. You really did look like a villain. Breaking the arms off of someone who tried to help you, and then pretend like nothing happened after. The perpetrator, smiling and laughing happily, asking the victim why his arms broke when he was the one who caused it. That must've been how they saw you.

You initially planned to apologize. Though a thought struck your mind. Isn't it too late? Weeks have passed after ignoring it, and you're suddenly going to apologize? Somehow you felt like it would make everyone even more mad. So you decided to bury it under a rug. Instead, you were going to help Vasco with all the things he can't do with his broken arms.

So. Here you are. Feeding this big, chiselled, bearded, old looking, tattooed ganster lunch.

"M/n is here again?"

The guy with big ears said with an exhausted sigh.

"Ah. He scares me, his blue eyes are really creepy."

"He beat up Vasco didn't he?"

You sighed, they were whispering so obviously. Not like you could punch them or anything though, Vasco might hate you more if you did that.

It's been a while. Since you've joined the architecture department's table during lunch break. At first, the members were adamant towards you joining them. The perpetrator who left their leader in casts. But what are they gonna do? Beat you up?

You lifted the spoon to the guy's mouth, who narrowed his eyes every time he you fed him. Though he ate what you fed him every single time. It even seemed like he enjoyed the food at times.

Mira looked over at you from her table, signaling if you needed help with a concerned look on her face. She must have thought you were the burn knuckles' shuttle. You chuckled and just waved at them, continuing to feed the silent guy in front of you. Weirdly, he obediently ate everything you fed him. Which made it easy for you.

Zack looked at you with an uneasy look and turned to Daniel.

"Hey. What happened to M/n?"

Daniel shook his head, a hopeless chuckle evolving from him as he continued to eat a spoonful. Honestly speaking, Daniel wasn't even sure if you were a good person anymore. Attacking an ally like it was nothing. On top of that, not apologizing.

"I don't even know anymore. I don't get M/n at all." Daniel said.

"Haa... That guy's always off to do whatever he feels like. But leaving us for a bunch of muscleheads?" Zoe joined.

Mira chuckled, idly playing with her soup.

"I don't think we need to worry about him. I'm sure he's up to something weird."

Zoe pouted, crossing her arms.

"Hmph! I'm sure that guy has no brain!"

She said in an annoyed tone. Probably feeling annoyed that you ditched your department for... Well. The architecture department. Which is peculiar in a lot of ways.