Vol 3. The truth (1)

----------------------------------------------------------
★ Return to me - The truth (1)

----------------------------------------------------------★ Return to me - The truth (1)

Coverboy(s) :  Illya & Vasilyev

----------------------------------------------------------

So.

Were you wondering what was happening in the real world while you figured out who your brother was inside the dream?

Well.

Let's just say... It's a bit hectic.

.
.

"Adam"

Illya spoke in your ear in a hushed tone, causing you to pause for a moment.

Ryuhei.

Of course, raised an eye brow of relief at the sudden interruption; with Vivi still laughing as Eugene let out a sigh.

Obviously, your suddenly confession had changed the atmosphere of the room a little funny. With the deafening and tense atmosphere that existed before almost nonexistent.

But well.

That was until a sudden cry interrupted, causing the noise to drop to the ground.

Everyone in the room, except the two zero affiliates had a confused look on their face as Eugene froze in his place; widening his eyes as he immediately realised who's cry it was.

His own brother.

A genius who always had a knack for adapting to power range.

And it was then, that a loud thud followed the cry; with Illya flying across the room to hit the wall due to how strongly he was thrown towards it. Before slowly getting up and dusting off his clothes with a sigh.

".. Attacking me as soon as you're out?"

He said with a smile on his face as 'you' looked around the room with narrowed eyes, before quickly turning your head towards the guy with glasses.

Oh. Wait.

Let me rephrase that.

Vasilyev turned his head towards Eugene, an unusually indifferent expression adorning his features as he took slow yet steady footsteps towards the boy.

Yet of course, someone had to get in his way.

"...Stop."

An enormous hand extended towards him, to keep him from further approaching his boss as Vasilyev tilted his head; before his eyes darted towards the man's hair.

"..."

Glaring at the Mandeok blocking his way, Vasilyev sighed; before suddenly walking away to approach Illya, taking out a gun out of Illya's pocket as he pointed it to Mandeok.