Vol 2. Gangbuk (4)

"M/n?"

You stopped in your tracks. Your eyes widening as you looked back to the voice that called your name.

This time, it didn't feel like you were getting called M/n as a fake name. This time, it didn't feel as if you were getting called that in Vasilyev's body.

It felt like a voice was calling you.

You turned back, your face still flushed from drinking to see the tall ravenette practically towering over you even though you were at least six foot tall.

You widened your eyes, as he approached you. His face twisted in confusion as he touched a strand of your hair.

By the time you looked up at him, he practically flinched. Suddenly running away and keeping a ten metre distance from you.

What was he even doing here anyway?

You tilted your head, even more annoyed at him.

What's his deal?

Cho Minjun, widened his eyes. Taking a look at his hands, confused as to why he even came that close to you himself.

"Ah. Homeless kiddo. You should go home now, this place is not for you to sleep on."

He said with a nonchalant expression on his face, shooing you away.

This bitch.

"And whaat were you doing here bassstarddd?"

You grit your teeth. Feeling heat build up on your chest as you struggled to keep your eyes awake.

Was being drunk this intense in your past life? You don't know.

All you knew was that, you hate Minjun.

Minjun froze, tilting his head.

"You're right. Why did I come here?.."

He raised an eye brow, contemplating it.

You were right.

Why did he come here in the first place?

Ah. Something that you said in the morning somehow reminded him of something. But what did it remind him off? It was something related to your name..

But what was your name in the first place?

He looked at you, sighing as his thoughts were interrupted by the strong smell of booze.

"Kid. Why do I smell alcohol on you?"

He took a moment to analyze you. Torn and dirty clothing, messy hair, dirt all over you, and a skinny overall complexion.

Yep. You were definitely homeless.

He sighed.

"Did you take people's money that they donated to the poor just to buy booze?"

He asked, only to receive a few incomprehensible grumbles from your drunken form.

"Mghe.... Hhem ngghaa.."

You glared at him, before throwing a punch at him. Which he dodged. Apparently.

"That's dangerous. Kid."

You started to throw punches at him, which he dodged swiftly due to your weakened state from the alcohol.

"Tch. Why am I even trying to talk to this goon..."

He took a step back, before widening his eyes. Looking at you.

He didn't even know if it was a coincidence or not, but you managed to drive him to a corner?

Before he could even react, he widened his eyes; shivers running down his spine as your missed punch landed on the wall, forming a huge crack.