Vol 3. Contortionist (1)

★ Return to me - Contortionist (1)

----------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you?"

Illya looked down at you, his eyes as unreadable as ever.

So.

What are you supposed to say here?

Trying your best to maintain a calm face, you looked back at him. Cold sweat forming over you as you thought hard.

Is it over?

Is he going to kill you?

But.

You don't want to die.

Wait. You should be thinking about how to escape this situation.

Should you just tell him the truth about the whole thing??

No way.

You bet you'd get choked to death.

What do you do to pass off as Vasilyev though? Throughout all of your memories, Vasilyev's feelings and intentions were never clear.

...

You widened your eyes.

Come to think of it, did Vasilyev ever talk in any of those memories?

The only thing you remembered him say was...

You looked up at Illya who dug in the skin of your neck as you winced in pain.

You have to try it.

If this doesn't work. You're dead.

Grabbing Illya's hands, a gentle smile formed on your face despite your neck bleeding as you tilted your head.

"Are you my Eve?"

-----------------------
Eve
-----------------------

Illya widened his eyes, immediately letting of of you as he started to tremble. Immediately hugging you before noticing that you had fainted.

"Vasily?"

"Tch. How troublesome."

Vasilyev cracked his knuckles, immediately charging against Illya with a punch.

"Calling me out when you're with Illy. When did you get so smart M/n?"

Illya raised an eyebrow, blocking your punch before getting kicked in the calf. To which he grabbed your leg.

"Caught you."

He said.

Illya was much stronger than Vasilyev. Naturally, being the only person in this world who might be able to kill Vasilyev.

Well.

In strength that is.

Vasilyev spun his free leg, kicking Illya at the back of his nape and quickly knocking him over.

"Dumbass. Who do you think you're going against?"

Vasilyev walked away, looking at his dirty clothes in pure disgust.

What the hell were you doing the past few days anyway?

He sighed, freezing in his spot.

"Vasily. You have to check if your opponent is dead first. Don't you remember?"

Illya said, standing up on his feet again as Vasilyev scoffed; looking back at the white hair behind him.

This time, I'll kill you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vol 3. -Vasilyev Konstantin

--------------------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes, yet again. To find yourself lying on a table in the middle of a dark cell, your body spread out as you were unable to move.

Looking around, you screeched in horror. Looking at a decapitated goat's head in the right as well as butchering tools in the left.

In front of you, was a familiar face. The face you saw in front of the mirror everyday. Yet the eyes were unfamiliar.

It was looking down on you.

It was like an abyss. Completely empty, with no shine in them.

It felt as if you were getting swallowed the longer you looked.

Who else could it be?

It was Vasilyev.

How come?

You flailed around, trying your best to break free from the invisible chains holding you down but you couldn't.

"Vasilyev?.."

You asked.

His cold eyes seemed to compliment the moonlit rays of light coming in from the cell window. He looked at you.

A childish smile on his face, revealing his mouth covered in blood.

Yet no response.

Without further ado, you widened your eyes as he lifted your shirt. His hands snaking around your waist as he leaned down to lick you in the abdomen.

More precisely, he was writing something on your stomach with his tongue.

You shuddered, wincing in pain as he continued.

It hurt.

It felt like you were burning. You looked down, to see his blood covered writing on your abdomen.

No. It was more as if his tongue was acid. Melting away your skin as he neatly traced letters in it.

「Ева」

And at last, the moment he finished his writing.

Your head fell off.

--------------------------------------------------------------

New Keyword unlocked : Eve.