part 36: A show of force.

Start from the beginning

Jenna checked his watch, "its already time now, the motorcade is waiting outside lets go people."

Outside the hotel, another crowd formed as the motorcade came to a slow halt. Bob opened the door of the beast and waited for piña and alex to arrive, snipers outside the balconies have eyes on piña and the others.

"We have visual on the princess, no threats seen we're clear.." a marksman said hidden on the rooftop of the hotel.

And there goes the motorcade, after everyone was onboard the driver then marks San Francisco on the map in his phone. The driver stepped on the gas while piña looked outside seeing a crowd waving at her despite the glass was tinted black. An armored vehicle took the front of the beast before multiple black vans were surrounding the vehicle, behind them were the vans where the rest of the group was.

They were in route to San Francisco, California. The very location that was marked as the first contact between the people of falmart and the people of the United States. Some disagree about the planning of letting the princess go to San Francisco fearing for the worst, there were still some families enraged by their fallen loved ones caused by the invasion that happened last year. It was already months after that but people never moved on, thousands of lives were lost but more were traumatized of the gruesome killings.

But the plan somehow went through but they were chosen routes specifically planned by the government that has armed escorts and guards hiding in every nook and cranny of the building. Piña was looked at as a president for the U.S government and they would like to keep her safe at all cost, gaining al khazar as an ally cannot only benefit the empire but the U.S in being supplied by magic and possibly unknown metals or crystals from their world that might be useful for anything including military hardware.

Loosing piña is literally loosing the only chance for al khazar to be allies with the U.S because shes the key to peace for the kingdom. Alex and the others looked outside their vehicle's window towards the sea as the motorcade passed by the shore. They were very far from san Francisco, it might be already evening when they get there from the speed of the motorcade and refueling.

FALMART
OPEN FIELDS NEAR AL KHAZAR
11:45

"Alright folks.." Colonel sheldon introduced himself to the nobleman of the empire's royal family. They were shown an open flat field, filled with marines and weird metallic moving creatures with circular legs that seem to move by themselves.

"Are those armored? What is under those metal beasts?" Asked a nobleman.

The other noble beside him shrugged, "i think its better we don't want to know.. these iron carts are far beyond our understanding."

The vehicle they were mentioned is the M142 HIMARS, a beast that packs a punch over 300+ Kilometers far and hits as hard as an APFSDS through the jaw. It can tear through enemy legions without even showing itself, and the marines are conducting a live firing show to the nobles. And they're not just the normal nobles who have been in favor of wanting peace with the green men, its the nobles and senates that want war against them.

It was funny for some of them to think that the marines were clueless about their big pack, they know almost everything about the al khazar empire and that's by using very small surveillance drones that looks like a fly to the people of falmart that they didn't even noticed its metallic structure and spinning rotor blades from a far distance.