part 36: A show of force.

THE NEXT DAY

"Alright! Who is ready to go to California?" Alex said, today he was not wearing his uniform as it was fine to wear standard semi formal clothing.

But he was responded with tired groans of piña and the others, it was 8:00, they overslept but it was reasonable since the beds were very comfortable and the AC basically multiplying the comfort of their sleep.

Alex sighed, "guys?.."

He was still given silence as a response, alex was already on his outfit since he woke up 2 hours ago. He was used to it because he always wakes up early and barely has 6 hours of sleep or maybe less if it were a bad day. But today he got a full 8 hours of sleep and he was feeling energized and was ready to continue their trip from Oregon to Washington.

He can hear footsteps walking closer to his room, 3 knocks were heard before a female voice was heard on the other side, "Alex? Your ride will arrive at 10. Can i come in?" That female was jenna.

Alex walked towards the door opening it, jenna accompanied by agents on her side. Looking inside the room she sighed, "well i guess we need to wake them up?" She said to alex.

"I already tried it, you're CIA.. i think you know some ways? Right?" Alex responded.

Jenna smirked being handed a megaphone, "i always come prepared."

Alex was surprised, "Is that necessary-"

"Hello! Wakey wakey everyone! You're the only ones still asleep the others are readying for our ride!" Jenna screamed at the megaphone startling everyone.

Bozes bolted off her bed unsheathing her sword, "wha!? Who dares attack us!?" She exclaimed swinging her sword.

"Relax miss bozes!" Jenna said calming down the startled knight.

"Well that wasn't really a good idea wasn't it?" Alex said.

Piña and the others woke up wide awake after being startled that much, simon barged in the room, "i heard loud noises, what happened?"

"Alarm clock." Replied jenna.

"Ohh i see.." said simon, "well everyone is wide awake now, lets go to california!"

Piña sighed realizing she was still in America, she thought she was back in falmart. Piña admits to herself she misses her home since it was not normal for her to go somewhere out of her homeland. But ignoring the feeling she pulled herself up from her bed and requested some privacy so that she can change back to her dress.

Alex moved everyone out of the room leaving piña and her female knights to ready themselves for the long trip to San francisco. The place was empty besides the employees and security personnel walking around, the entire place was guarded by army to CIA and they've managed to capture atleast two people who were crazy fans to rory and lelei. But of course they kept it a secret to not alarm the two girls from this threat, god knows what intentions they were planning on if the security was slacking.

Some time later, piña and the other female knights walked down the stairs since they were not very comfortable of the cramped up metal box. They met with the others, alex and his squad were not wearing their formal attire but were wearing normal semi-formal clothing.