part 33: We have visitors

"The VC-25..." William spoke as they made their way to the airfield.

"Sir, we just got updated by the HQ, the president is here.." one of the personnel said walking with him onwards to the plane.

"What?" Wasn't he suppose to be in Washington?" Asked william surprised by the sudden news given to him.

"We're meeting with al khazar officials from their government, they are in route to the state of oregon and the president wants to have a talk with you while we head back to washington. It will cut us some time to discuss on what plans we need to do before our visitors visit washington." The agent said as william and those around him were nearing the staircase leading to the president's private plane, the VC-25.

"How come i have not been informed? Has a storm jammer interfered the comms?" Asked william again.

The agent nodded, "you were the late one to receive the news of them visiting the U.S."

"What about them?" William asked referring to the prisoned harkan commanding officers.

"They'll likely just wait in the guest room with our guards, the Pentagon will be dealing with them after we arrive in D.C, other government officials are inside the conference room, once takeoff the meeting will start." The agent responded.

"I suppose i should've known that the president is here judging by his own private plane is on the runway." William said to himself.

They walked through the walkway leading towards the massive plane, this plane is basically a flying white house. The president wanted to assure that their visitors from falmart would have a safe trip from oregon to washington before any political talking will happen.

William also saw a ton of journalist flashing their cameras at the chief of staff and a couple of the agents standing on the pathway leading to the president's plane. Their path turned from a concrete walkway to now a red carpet where president jackson was seen walking down the staircase that lead up to the entrance of the plane.

But everyone's attention shifted to the armored guards escorting the harkan officers, their faces were flashed by cameras taking pictures of them. The harkans were terrified by the flashing bright lights worried if it were magical spells trying to blind them.

They were escorted inside the plane, they passed by jackson giving him a cold stare as they were pushed by the guards, "dont get near the president dumbfuck." The guard cursed out.

"Hm.. tough stare that guy gave me.." jackson mentioned.

"Mister president." William said shaking hands with jackson.

"Ah, william, you're late.." jackson responded checking his watch, "its fine though the jammer can be annoying sometimes. But get in quickly, our guest might arrive tomorrow.." continued jackson before he took the first step back on the staircase.

"Wait who is exactly coming?" William said stopping the president on his ascend to the stairs.

Jackson looked back, "The princess.." he responded before continuing walking back to the plane.

William raised his eyebrows showing that he is surprised by the response, he followed the president after before the rest of the agents including the army soldiers did the same. William can see the harkan commanders being sent to the guest room with multiple additional agents to attend them.