part 34: Welcome to america

Walking down the staircase was princess piña attended by alex and her knights, people on the ground yelled for her name as journalist crowded the barriers and cameras pointed at her once she made herself known. Armored guards attended the princess as reporters wanted to make an attempt to question the princess.

But due to the language barrier they prohibited any talking between the princess, nor her knights. But when rory and lelei exited from the plane the crowd went wild. Lelei's fans and rory's fans were screaming their name trying to get their attention as they descend on the staircase.

"Oh, i guess im popular in their place aswell." Rory said.

"They're shouting our names, how did they know us?" Lelei asked.

Rory shrugged, "no idea, but i love the attention they're giving me so not complaining at all."

One agent then whispered to the other, "convoy is here, escort them before things get heated."

"Aren't we suppose to let the reporters interview the marines?"

"No time for that, besides it will still happen in the press conference, lets move."

Outside the airport, the president's car "the beast" waited with an armored convoy consisting of U.S army soldiers. The entire convoy was painted in a slick shiny black paint, even the humvees were black alongside a cougar MRAP containing 8 army soldiers with a gunner.

They were the front protection of the armored convoy to protect them against mines not that the beast is already resistant to IEDs in the first place. Meters away from the airport, USAF ground troops controlling switchblade kamikaze drones, so many to wipe out probably an entire legion of imperial troops and still have a couple remaining.

Above them was the MQ-9 reaper drone to provide surveillance and close air support, basically everyone from law enforcement to military are working together to prevent minimal risk of assassination the princess might have. Their only destination is the commerical areas since the residential area has basically no point of going, and the princess cannot interact with the people in salem since the language barrier and the security not letting them roam around freely.

They had to book a one night stay in a hotel in salem, but before that they were told to have some fun for a bit til dawn strikes. The guards lead the group towards the convoy still being followed by people wanting to have atleast a glance of what the people in falmart looks like.

Piña and her knights were overwhelmed by the paparazzi taking pictures of them, bright flashes of light blinded their eyes that the guards had to block the bright flashes with umbrellas after alex informed them.

"Princess piña." A secretary assigned to assist the princess, well trained that she even knows falmartian, she will also serve as a tour guide and her incredible knowledge of American historical landmarks made her the perfect individual to be the assistant of piña.

Jenna vertyal, the assistant opens the door of president's very own vehicle used for the president obviously to have safe trips around places he will visit in the country. Piña bowed lightly to jenna before entering inside the car.

Alex exhaled a whiff of air out, "man.. i can't believe im going to be inside the president's car.." he whispered to himself putting his hat back on.

He looked at the others being guided to the other armored vans, and alex was still being flashed by the paparazzi party and was recorded live from different news outlets. A large crowd formed on the streets flooding the entire airport since they wanted to see who are the new other world visitors.

"Come on now sir, i know its overwhelming from your situation but i can confirm that we all have it under control." Jenna said to alex.

Alex nodded before entering the vehicle, jenna then followed alex and the three sat at the back of the caddilac one and it was pretty spacious. The door was immediately shut closed by an agent outside to prevent any more glances on the princess.