୧ ⊹ Jeju ⊹ ୨

"so.. how are we gonna sit?"

Beomgyu leaned closer to Soobin's ear, whispering that he wanted to sit with Taehyun. Taehyun on the other hand whispered the same in Yeonjun's ear.

"I'm driving so Soobin is gonna sit beside me and Be-"

"I'll sit in the centre!!!"

Hyuka said, excited. Yeonjun and Soobin tried to hold in their laughter while Beomgyu and Taehyun glared at Hyuka.

"Huening...why don't you sit on the side? Remember last time you felt nauseous because you sat in the middle?"

"I won't-"

"Just sit on the side!"

Soobin shouted, shoving him inside the car.

"but- but"

"The lovebirds want to sit together you dumbo"

Soobin whispered. Hyuka finally understood and sat to the very left, behind Soobin's seat. Taehyun sat in the centre and Beomgyu on the right, behind Yeonjun.

They sang songs the whole time, laughing and giggling while talking.

"why is Hyuka not speaking? Is he asleep?"

Soobin asked. Taehyun nodded making Beomgyu lean forward to look at Hyuka. As soon as he saw him, he couldn't help but look outside, feeling jealous.

Hyuka was sleeping on Taehyun's shoulder while holding his arm and Taehyun was casually sitting while letting Hyuka use him as a plushie.

Beomgyu crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, annoyed.

'that could have been me! why didn't he let me sleep on his shoulder... wait what if I pretend to sleep...'

Beomgyu fake yawned and stretched his neck upwards. He closed his eyes and let his head loose. He realised he was actually sleepy since he was tired too.

He almost fell asleep, forgetting about his plan and his head was about to hit the window but Taehyun blocked it with his hand. Beomgyu woke up but kept pretending to be asleep. His heart was beating like crazy and he feared that Taehyun might hear it.

Taehyun gently brought Beomgyu's head to his shoulder, letting him rest. Beomgyu tried his best not to smile but it still showed on his face. Taehyun, who had been staring at him this whole time, smiled.

He knew how stubborn and childish Beomgyu could be and he loved that. He knew exactly what had been going through Beomgyu's mind the whole time. He shifted downwards, resting his head on top of Beomgyu's.

None of them cared about the other people present with them. They didn't care about the rocky road, they didn't care about the seatbelts that were a little too tight and they didn't care about Hyuka sleeping on the other side.

Soobin turned around, confused as to why it was so quiet suddenly and noticed both Beomgyu and Taehyun smiling like crazy while pretending to sleep.

He shook his head in disbelief, making Yeonjun curious. Yeonjun adjusted the front mirror and immediately adjusted it back after seeing them.

"I don't think they're ever going to change..."

- ♡ -

"it's so pretty here"

Beomgyu said, stretching his arms. They had just reached and gotten off the car. All of them were stretching their bodies and admiring the beautiful view.

"let's go in and freshen up"

They took their stuff inside their rooms. They had booked a villa where Yeonjun and Soobin were staying in one room while the other three were in separate rooms since the villa had 4 rooms.

Once they were done, they went outside to the bonfire area. They sat down in a circle and opened their beer cans.

"cheers!!"

All of them cheered and drank, talking about their old memories. They started with happy ones but somehow came to the recent sad ones.

"no but seriously... how did we not recognise him?"

"I know right... it scares me"

Soobin said, taking another sip. Taehyun's phone started ringing so he excused himself and went to the backside of the garden to talk.

Beomgyu sighed before taking a sip. He stared at the fire, totally zoned out.

"and I can't believe I got fooled by him"

"fooled? what did he tell you?"

"you know how much this company and work means to Taehyun... when it was decided that we're going to get married, me and Jeonghwan met in a restaurant"

Beomgyu told them everything.

"I got really scared when he said he would fire him if I didn't marry... like... why would you ruin someone else's life? And I couldn't do that to Taehyun... not only because of our bond but... no one would've done that right?"

Yeonjun and Soobin glanced at each other, not answering Beomgyu's question. Hyuka was listening with his mouth open because he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I... I even believed him when he said he would let Taehyun be the CEO... that was obviously not going to happen if you guys didn't find me that day..."

Beomgyu sighed again and took a sip.

"so... in conclusion... you did it all for Taehyun?"

"that's.... I don't know-"

"hyung.."

Hyuka said with terror on his face, staring behind Beomgyu. Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows and turned around only to see Taehyun standing behind them with a shocked and upset expression.

"T-Taehyun... it's not what you think-"

୨ ♡ ୧

oops...😕😕 they'll be fine right...??

Thank You for Reading ♡