୧ ⊹ More than Friends ⊹ ୨

(implied 🔞)

Both Beomgyu and Taehyun got back from work early that day. They went in their rooms to freshen up and then eat dinner. Beomgyu was done taking a shower. He picked his laundry up and the pheromone bottle fell on the bed.

He stared at it and contemplated using for a while. He kept his clothes back on the bed and picked up the little bottle, applying it on his wrists and neck. He had to admit he himself felt attracted to the fragrance and used a bit too much.

"fuck this thing's fire... what did they put in this"

Beomgyu said, examining the small bottle that had nothing but a label with it's name on it. He heard a sound in Taehyun's room which meant he was done showering.

"shit I haven't even started cooking yet-"

Beomgyu said, running towards the kitchen. He put a pan on and started boiling water. Taehyun walked out of his room and straight to the kitchen. Beomgyu noticed Taehyun's wet hair and accidentally dropped the lid from his hands.

"are you alright hyung-"

"y-yeah yeah I'm totally-"

Beomgyu looked up and Taehyun was crouching right beside him. How did he even get there so fast...? Beomgyu's ears turned red and panic took over him. Seeing Taehyun this close to him was deadly.

"I- I-"

"did you hurt yourself ??"

Taehyun asked, checking Beomgyu's hands. Beomgyu stared at Taehyun and looked away when Taehyun looked up at him. He stood up and went back to the boiling water. Taehyun stood up too and furrowed his eyebrows.

'what is that scent... did he buy a new perfume or something..'

Taehyun didn't question Beomgyu about the fragrance. They ate dinner in silence because Beomgyu was a stammering mess when it came to Taehyun with wet hair and Taehyun was too intrigued by the scent.

He didn't know what was so fascinating about it. It's just a perfume right ? Why is he thinking about it so much ? On the other hand, Beomgyu thought the product was completely useless because he didn't get any reaction from Taehyun.

Beomgyu winded up the dishes and turned around. He saw Taehyun standing right behind him and almost screamed.

"YOU SCARED ME"

"oh- s-sorry I didn't mean to... um... did you... buy a new perfume ?"

Beomgyu was caught off guard with the question because he almost forgot about it. And... well... he didn't have anything planned after this. He didn't think it would work in the first place so he never thought of what he'll answer if it works.

"y-yeah...do you...like it ?"

Taehyun slowly nodded. They were lost in each other's eyes. If someone saw them at that moment, they'd think they're frozen. Beomgyu could feel his face burning up again. He walked past Taehyun hurriedly towards his room.

"I love it"

Taehyun said making Beomgyu stop. He was just a few steps away from his room. He didn't turn around because he was embarassed.

"the perfume... I love it"

Beomgyu heard Taehyun's footsteps approaching him. He slowly turned around and saw Taehyun walking closer and closer. Beomgyu didn't realise he was walking backwards until his back hit the wall between both of their rooms.