୧ ⊹ Locked up ⊹ ୨

(TW// includes d0mestic vi0lence and mention of the word 'rap€')

(Please note that there's no rap€ in this story and only the word has been used)

"hyung!!"

"y-yeah ?"

"what are you thinking about ?? is everything alright ?"

Beomgyu looked around and realised he was in the office. He nodded at Taehyun and turned on his computer.

'Should I tell Taehyun... but what if it makes things worse... I'll divorce him once Taehyun is the CEO anyways but... what if-'

"Babe"

Beomgyu, Taehyun and Yeonjun turned around to see Jeonghwan standing at their unit's door. Beomgyu bit his lower lip and hesitated, not wanting to make eye contact with Yeonjun or Taehyun.

"y-yeah ?"

"let's go for lunch... I made a reservation at the new place that opened a few days ago"

Beomgyu was cursing Jeonghwan inside but he couldn't let it show. He just nodded and slightly turned towards Taehyun. He could see the disappointment on his face as well as Yeonjun's.

"Taehyun I-"

"Come on, we're already running late"

Beomgyu stood up and left with Jeonghwan. Taehyun tore the paper he was writing on and crumbled it, throwing it across the room. Meanwhile, Yeonjun was lost in his thoughts.

"Taehyun... don't you think he's been acting weird ?"

"I've been trying to tell you that but you won't listen"

"no... he's different today... he would never allow Jeonghwan to call him that... what if he... no no let's not make any assumptions"

"he what ? he likes him ?? I hope he does.. I don't have a chance with him anyway and if he makes him happier then be it"

"that's not what I meant-"

Taehyun stood up and left the room. Yeonjun shouted but he didn't listen.

"what if he's in danger..."

- ♡ -

"I agreed on behaving but why do you have to go to this extent ?"

"why ? A married couple can't have lunch outside ?"

"you don't understand-"

"did you ?"

Beomgyu remained silent. He was already scared of him after knowing who he actually was. He still couldn't believe none of them recognised him since he looked like a whole new person.

Not to mention, his name was the first reason Beomgyu started hating him. If he told Taehyun about it, he was sure he would commit murder.

He had to give in to Jeonghwan's behaviour so he can help Taehyun become the CEO.

- ♡ -

It has been two weeks and Beomgyu was trying his best to act normal in front of Jeonghwan. He would let him call him by nicknames even though he hated it.

"let's go babe-"

"Beomgyu hyung!"

Beomgyu turned around with a beaming smile. He hoped Taehyun would stop him or say something that'll cancel his dinner plans with Jeonghwan.