୧ ⊹ Falling Apart ⊹ ୨

- FLASHBACK -

Beomgyu walked inside his house and was greeted by his mom. He was happy to see them after so long. His mom held his arm and pulled him to the side.

"mom what-"

"listen... we have guests over and don't misbehave ok ?"

"you didn't tell me there were guests too"

"I think you already know them... come on now"

They walked inside and Beomgyu's breath hitched the moment he saw Jeonghwan, his boss. He simply furrowed his eyebrows making him smirk.

"what are you-"

"since you both work in the same company and our families have been friends for years too.. we've decided to marry you both.. Jeonghwan has already agreed to it"

Beomgyu felt like he got hit by a train. He suddenly felt dizzy as if he was in a bad dream.

"mom... you're joking right ?"

His mom glared at him and asked him to sit with them.

"mom !! I didn't agree to this ?!? you didn't even ask me !!"

Beomgyu's mom and dad took him inside their room.

"why are you acting like this Beomgyu ??"

"are you serious right now ?? You're marrying me off to someone just because you've known them ??"

"why don't you understand !! he's your boss !! he's the CEO !! we have benefits through this marriage!!"

"but mom I love Taehyun !! you know that !! I won't marry someone who isn't Taehyun-"

"why are you acting like this huh ? you always listen to us !! and it's just a crush beomgyu-"

"he's my everything mom.. it's not some crush.. I love him and I'll never stop loving him-"

"you don't have a choice.. we've already fixed it"

"y-you can't do this to me mom, I'll die without him !! I can't live without Taehyun please-"

"shut up and come outside"

Beomgyu's dad said in a cold tone. They left Beomgyu and walked outside. Beomgyu cried louder and walked out. He just glared at Jeonghwan and walked straight out of the house.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"I'm getting married"

"hyung what are you saying"

"I'm getting married Taehyun-ah.. they're marrying me to someone...someone else"

Taehyun stepped backwards in disbelief. His whole world crashed down in just a few seconds and so did Beomgyu's.

"hyung..."

"Taehyun... I- I'm sorry... I.."

Beomgyu's throat was choked. He had so much to say, yet he couldn't. He just kept crying. He could see how heartbroken Taehyun was. He knew Taehyun loved him too and he knew Taehyun would never want this.

Taehyun was at a loss of words. He didn't know what to even ask Beomgyu. He thought he'd finally have Beomgyu in his arms with a label of his name. He would call him his boyfriend and talk about marriage with him but his whole world turned upside down.

He watched as Beomgyu slowly turned around and walked back to the taxi. He didn't stop him. He knew he was gonna regret it. But he didn't. He couldn't. He had so much going on inside himself that he had to keep himself sane first.

He fell to the ground and burst out crying, finally letting out the overwhelming emotions. Soobin, Yeonjun and Hyuka came running from inside and bent down beside him.

"Taehyun !! what happened ??"

"there's no way he said no-"

"he's getting married hyung"

"huh ?"

"and... and it's not me !!"

Taehyun cried louder. They had never seen Taehyun crying like this. He had never been this hurt.

"h-he... he's gone now hyung... i lost him"

"n-no Taehyun... we can fix this"

"I didn't even stop him or ask him anything about it... he- he needed me but my stupid feelings got in between and I couldn't be the friend he needed..."

"it'll be alright Taehyun"

Yeonjun said, rubbing his back. He looked at the other two with teary eyes and realised he was crying too. They didn't know what happened with Beomgyu but they were sure it was something he didn't want either.

They dropped Taehyun off at his apartment and waited until he was inside. Taehyun walked inside with a broken heart and crying soul. He didn't know where it went wrong. Was he late ? Who was the person who had the luck of marrying Beomgyu ? Did he not deserve Beomgyu ?

He looked around and the apartment was still dark, as if no one ever came inside. But knowing Beomgyu, he knew he'd be in his room because it was his comfort place. He took a deep breath and walked towards his room.

Without knocking, he opened the door and just like he expected, his baby bear was curled up in the corner of the dark room. His heart, that was already broken, ached.

Beomgyu looked up and met Taehyun's glossy eyes. The apartment was still dark but shaded yellow because of the street lights outside.

And once again he realised, he only had Taehyun. Taehyun was here to rescue him again but... this time, it was hurting him too. It wasn't just Beomgyu's or Taehyun's pain, they were in this together.

Taehyun opened his arms and without thinking, Beomgyu ran towards him, hugging him as tight as he could with his weak body. Both of them burst out crying. Taehyun didn't want to because this was more overwhelming for Beomgyu but he couldn't see how hurt Beomgyu was.

"T-Taehyunn~~"

"shh...shhh... I'm here"

Taehyun kept rubbing his back and picked Beomgyu up, taking him to the couch in the living room. He sat down with Beomgyu in his lap and hugged him closer to his chest as if he was a delicate baby.

When Beomgyu's cries lowered down, Taehyun finally asked.

"how did this happen hyung...?"

୨ ♡ ୧

I'M SO SORRY I WAS LATE WITH THE UPDATE AGAIN 😭😭 I'll compensate for this so please forgive me juseyo 🥹🥹🫶🏻

are they gonna be fine ??

Thank You for Reading