୧ ⊹ Strong ⊹ ୨

(TW// mention of the word 'rap€'
Only the word has been used, no such thing happened in the story)

"I know you said you loved Taehyun but... but I didn't think it was serious"

Beomgyu looked away again. He knew Taehyun could hear them but he didn't care.

"He saved me mom, HE DID!! He saved me from the monster you left me with!! He was going to rape me!!"

Beomgyu choked on his tears. His mom and dad examined how Beomgyu looked and they realised what Jeonghwan did to him.

"I was on the verge of death and he saved me... He always did when even you couldn't... just...just leave me alone"

His mom and dad stood up. They gave up and walked towards the main door. They stopped and turned towards Taehyun who was following them to lock the door.

"Please take care of him"

Taehyun just nodded and closed the door. He brought the plates to the living room and sat beside Beomgyu.

"w-why *sob* why aren't you asking me anything *sob* Are you not going to talk to me? *sob*"

"You think I can survive that? Not talking to you?"

Beomgyu hugged Taehyun, crying on his chest.

"Stop crying you crybaby! The doctor told you not to"

Taehyun said, trying to control his own tears.

"but... can I ask you one question.."

Beomgyu pulled away and nodded.

"r-rape... is that true ?"

Beomgyu looked down and nodded. He realised how much he has been hiding from Taehyun and that it'll probably end up hurting Taehyun.

"don't worry... I pushed him down the bed before he could even do anything"

"you did ?"

Taehyun asked, running his thumb over a bruise on Beomgyu's neck. Beomgyu hadn't realised Jeonghwan left a mark until now.

"I did"

Taehyun trusted Beomgyu on this. He sobbed and covered his eyes.

"Taehyun... I'm telling the truth.. I won't lie anymore-"

"you went through so much *sob* and I had no idea"

Both of them ended up comforting each other for hours. Taehyun cleaned up the dishes and helped Beomgyu walk to his room.

"what are these crutches for huh ? I can go by myself... I know how to use them now-"

Right after saying that, Beomgyu dropped one of the crutches he was using. He looked at Taehyun who didn't look surprised.

Taehyun opened the door of the room. Beomgyu felt emotional on being back again but he controlled himself (cause this book is turning into a crying session). He noticed how everything was still in its place except for the bedsheet.

Taehyun widened his eyes when he realised he hadn't cleaned up Beomgyu's bed after sleeping. He had been sleeping in Beomgyu's room since the day he got married because he missed him too much.

Beomgyu narrowed his eyes while looking at Taehyun, waiting for an explanation.

"oh I- m-my room... it was really messy yesterday so I slept in yours... I hope you don't mind"