୧ ⊹ Confession Week ⊹ ୨

"confess to him"

"I'm. not. doing. that!!"

"you said you'd do anything !!"

"that's not what I meant hyung !!"

"you know what ?"

"what ?"

"you both need to fucking kiss each other already cause I'M SO DONE"

Yeonjun and Hyuka sighed. Yeonjun patted Soobin's back to remind him that he can't expose Beomgyu's feelings.

"he doesn't even like me !!"

"are you.... FUCKING SERIOUS ?!"

"WHAT ???"

"nothing..."

"ok fine..."

"fine what ?"

"I'll do it..."

All three of them widened their eyes. If Taehyun was being serious then a miracle was going to happen because all of them knew they were head over heels for each other except for the two oblivious idiots.

"you what-"

"give me a week..."

"sure honey, but you can't back out now"

"I'm just scared....I'm not a wimp"

"wow...."

Hyuka stood up and started picking his stuff up.

"where are you going ?"

"to prepare for the wedding ?"

All of them burst out laughing. Taehyun definitely chose to do one of the hardest things of his life. It's not like he didn't want Beomgyu to know, he was scared of what would happen after that.

Will their friendship be the same ? ever again ? He couldn't even imagine what could happen but all he knew for now was, he was confessing. He decided that he's going to be obvious in front of Beomgyu for the whole week before finally confessing.

With that being said, he entered his apartment and took off his shoes.

"where were you ?"

Beomgyu asked, still focusing on his ice cream tub. Taehyun smirked. This was the perfect opportunity and the perfect start of his confession week.

"at Yeonjun hyung's house"

"oh... what did y'all do ?"

"what do you think ?"

Taehyun asked, leaning down on the dining table in front of Beomgyu. Beomgyu's doe eyes blinked at him without realising he had ice cream smudged all around his lips.

"I- I-"

Taehyun leaned closer and wiped the ice cream off Beomgyu's lips with his thumb. He didn't break eye contact even for a second. When Beomgyu didn't say anything and just kept staring back, he stood back up properly.

"what are you thinking ? of course we were talking about work"

He said before smirking at Beomgyu and walking towards his room. He unconsciously licked the ice cream on his thumb and slightly blushed on the realisation. Once he was inside his room, he sank down to the floor.

"fuck fuck fuck that was too much i did too much oh fuck"

Taehyun took a deep breath, knowing what has once been done is done and there's no going back. He's going to act absolutely normal in front of Beomgyu.