“Date me, Toga.” Twice told her before saying, “You’re the devil.”

All she could do was laugh with a smile on her face.

“What's with these crazy kids…?” Mimic glared at Toga and Twice.

“It’s sad, isn’t it? You feel the most responsibility for Big Sis Mag’s death, don’t you? Even so, you’re bearing it and helping them like it was decided.” Himiko soothed.

“Wife…” Twice hummed.

“Oh dear, it’s so sad, isn’t it, Jin? If the group you’re helping is hopeless…” She sighed, grinning up at the walls, “...then you won’t get rewarded.”
‘A few days earlier’

“Let me keep saying it. Their plan has enough potential. Toga and Twice. You two are yakuza from today on.” Shigaraki told Twice about working for the Hassaikai.

“That’s an unfunny joke.” Twice narrowed his eyes before widening them, saying, “Sounds interesting, Shigaraki.”

“They almost took Kurogiri, too, but I held out. Anyway, that guy’s got his own important job to do right now.” Shigaraki muttered before explaining, “You’ll be moving through an underground route-”

Twice grabbed Shigaraki’s shoulder, shouting, “What do you mean, ‘potential’?! Can you be the leader if you pretend to keep cool? Are you being influenced by that masked bastard? That guy killed Big Sis Mag! He blew away Mr. Compress’s arm! He’s the guy I brought carelessly to us…!”

Twice took off his mask, uttering, “I’m human, too, you know, Shigaraki!”

“Toga, you too! Say something!” Twice exclaimed at her.

Himiko started getting off of the table she was sitting on, asking, “What are we to you, Tomura? To me, the League is a place that’s comfortable. Mr. Stainy is what brought me to you.”

She then danced around the room on her way to Shigaraki while she continued.

“I want to make the world a place where I can do what I want and live easily. I’d like to do that if I can.”
Toga swung a knife at Shigaraki before stopping at his neck, humming, “Hey, Tomura, why do I have to do something that’s hard that I don’t want to do?”

Shigaraki took the hand on his face off, grinning, “Well… It’s for me, and for you guys.”

Toga removed the knife from Shigaraki’s neck as he continued.
“They probably want to restrict the League’s mobility and win you useful guys over gently at the same time. I want you to flatter them from up close and conquer them. I never thought of them as equals.”

“Twice, you said you wanted to take responsibility, right? This is the one way to do it. I… trust you guys.” Shigaraki told Twice and Toga.

An imagery of a night sky as Twice echoing, “Shigaraki, I don’t know what you were thinking back then. But you said you trusted us. Then, because I am myself-”

Twice appeared in the night sky as Toga joined him, her echoing, “I will act as I wish-”

The two of them danced on a checkerboard stage, declaring together, “All I need to do is do what I want.”

“Those yakuza are drying out!” Twice shouted up at the walls.

“They really are hopeless. I’m sure it was because that bedridden head guy they have is useless!” Himiko grinned.
The last nerve of Mimic’s had had enough of Toga and Twice as he raged in the walls.