Chapter 12

The queen begged her husband on their behalf, after some days, Asher closed a deal with his father on the terms and conditions he would learn to become a proper king if Tristan is freed and allowed to stay in the castle, as his emotional support d...

The queen begged her husband on their behalf, after some days, Asher closed a deal with his father on the terms and conditions he would learn to become a proper king if Tristan is freed and allowed to stay in the castle, as his emotional support during those years.

Asher caught his father's attention at the mention of 'proper king,' it's all king Owen wanted from him.

Tristan observed Asher's attention skills and willingness to learn. He attached a reward for lesson completion anytime Asher was demotivated to improve his learning.

Two years later.

Asher's last exams had just ended, and they dived in bed for his reward. 

"Congratulations, King Asher," Tristan smiled.  "I knew you could do it."

"Thanks, and my present?" he smirked.

Tristan impatiently ripped off Asher's shirt, his hand trailed to the fabric of Asher's pants. He paused, wide-eyed, as he touched something round and hard. 
What's this? He uses toys?

Tristan pulled Asher's pants, it revealed a golden ring crested with tiny diamond stones. It sat on his firm cock.

Tristan darted to the ring then to his face, as if asking what it was doing there. 

Asher snickered. "Will you marry me?" 

Tristan's eyes dilated.
Are you kidding me! What kind of proposal is this? I mean, who does that!

His face reddened. "Fuck you," Tristan muttered.  

"Yeah, fuck me, and I'll take that as a yes," Asher said with a sly look.

Tristan slipped the ring into his middle finger then raised Asher's legs to rest on his shoulders. "I hope you ate dinner, because you won't be sleeping tonight," a dangerous glint crossed his eyes. 

Asher moaned, toes coiled, and his whole body shivered from the length of Tristan's tongue thrusting in his asshole. 

Tristan gazed at Asher— his eyes glistened with lust and chest lifted as he puffed.

Tristan flicked his tongue.
Sensitive as usual, I love the way he responds to even my slightest movements.

They collided for some rounds, their groans and whimpers disturbed the peace of sleepers in the castle. When the sun was up, their sleep had just begun. 

 Everyone in the country was officially invited for Asher's coronation. The people cheered as he took the oath and was crowned king.

He stepped to the podium for his speech. Asher glanced at the audience then smirked. 

"Uncultured, nonchalant, loose, good-for-nothing, pampered, lazy, sissy, effeminate, bottom king, weakling. I heard the things you say about me," he frowned. "Now, you will pay!"