One shot Ayanokouji took revnege on class D part 3

Narrators pov

While Ayanokouji was spending time in his room. Class D was celebrating with their newly gained points.

Many new couples were born, such as Ike and Shinohara and Akito and Hasebe. Obviously, there were still some hurting like Hirata, Karuizawa, and Sakura.

In this time, Tusbaki Yuki was getting private points to transfer her kiyo to her class.

How?

A little threat here and a little threat there can do the trick.

By the end of the month, she should reach 20 million private points, which means that Ayanokouji would transfer to her class.

Those weren't the only movements happening in the school. Nagumo Miyabi was starting to take control of class 2B earlier than the original.

This wasn't it. Horikita Manabu had been preparing many things for Ayanokouji. Such as private points and the biggest removing power from the student council.

To remove power from the student council, you must first find what gives it power. It's the influence of the president. But there were smaller things the student council did as well, which is that he is targeting.

His plan was to create a new group made for the special exams. That would be almost impossible for almost every students but he wasn't normal. He talked to the chairman and explained the chance of Ayanokouji being expelled.

The chairman agreed, and now, next year, they'll deal with either the chaos of the. Special exam organizers.

( Tereible name, but I'm too stupid to think of a better name )

But that wasn't it.

Ryuuen kakru was now spending time organizing his class to prepare for the next year.

Kanzaki was changing his class slowly.

The school is getting ready for.

                 The big change

Ayanokouji pov

Today, Kei and Airi came over to my room again. And I must say little Kiyo had a lot of action.

I was now resting in bed. Tomorrow, I was getting my class changed. I was also waiting to see the reactions of my classmates when they saw their lose of class points.

It's not like they had a lot to lose anyway

I quickly sent a text to Yuki so I could get my class changed. Hosinomiya Sensei will be the one to do the transfer, but I wanted Chabashira Sensei to do it since I could see her reaction.

Oh well

Timeskip

When I woke up, it was still dark outside. I quickly changed, brushed, and started to work out.

Class D will spend the summer with zero points. It's basically suffering without a destination. They won't even be able to turn on the AC.

( I'm not sure if AC is free in ANHS, but I'm changing it here since the ones who read this want them to suffer. )

Class D will lose all hope for Class A, and that'll be my victory.

I already got a notification that I'll be in class B starting right now. I walked out and went towards the gym so I could work out.

When I was done, it was time for class. If I could grin, I would know it's time to see may 1, 2.0.

I strolled towards my old classroom to see my effort. It was quite difficult to be stuck in a room for a month straight, but knowing what would happen made it worth it.

When I was outside.the classroom I heard complaining from inside.

" We all came to class, Sensei,"

" I demand justice for this,"

" This isn't fair,"

This was better than any K-Drama Kei made me watch.

" How did we lose all the class points?"

Horikita asked. She would only be left with even more questions.

" 30 cases of a student not coming to class,"

" What?"

" Sensei, we all came to class,"

" Perpahps you would like to come in?"

Since I wasn't hiding myself, Chabashira knew here I was.

" Huh, didn't he get expelled?"

" He should be gone,"

" How is he here?"

" Someone paid for him to stay,"

" Someone lost private points for nothing,"

I just stood there.

" Wait, he was the reason we lost class points,"

When they heard this, many were outraged since they supposedly worked hard for it.

I saw the idiot trio, and some other people come towards me to fight.

" Don't do it,"

" Why susunze he list us class points,"

" What do you gain from fighting nothing only the lose of your future,"

When they heard this, they just left.

I knew this wouldn't get anyone expelled.

I went back to class and got aquantited with my new classmates.

Narrators pov

Class B lost against Ryuuen as Ichinose didn't know who do fight Albert.

And class A won against class D and Horikita got expelled.

End

Next part will be class D expelled. This would be mostly everyone in class D

This was a filler chap

Pls vote