One shot Fuka x Ayanokouji

Narrator pov

While Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was at the club fair. One Senpai noticed him.

Who?

Kiryuin Fuka of class 2B. She went there because she was bored and saw him by accident.

When she saw that the president didn't faze him, she started to sta- observe him.

She felt like he was a wolf hiding in sheep's clothing. Her intuition told her that he could defeat her whenever he wanted. He acted normal but he was interesting. In the next few days, she saw that he didn't know many of the social norms. 

When she found out her eyes sparkled as it was like a romance story where the heroine helps the love interest to get back into society. 

She didn't think about getting saved as that was only a fantasy dream. Plus she never thought that she could be saved as she was superior to most even if some were better than her the chances of one of them deciding to attack was low. Not to mention she was pretty much a queen so she had bodyguards when she was in public. 

Now she needed to get close and make him reliant on her. 

On a Saturday night when Ayanokouji Kiyotaka of class 1D was walking home after spending some time watching movies. When he was walking past a bench, he noticed a Senpai. His first thought was that the Senpai was beautiful. 

That was the day a beautiful friendship would blossom maybe even something more. 

Ayanokouji pov 

Today was the third week of school. My classmates were still not paying attention in class. I was looking at the birds outside. In the past few days, I've been meeting Fuka during lunch. We would go to the rooftop where she would give me a bento filled with food. 

She told me that I was lucky to get to eat her food every day but I couldn't understand why it's special. I mean it's just food. 

When I heard the bell ring I got up ready to leave. But then I heard a loud bang. Then I saw Fuka walking into the room. 

How did she get here if we were just released?

" May I ask who you are? " Hirata asked

" I'm Kiryuin Fuka of class 2B " Answered Fuka 

" Why are you here? " Asked Hirata 

"I'm eating with Kiyo "

" Huh, who's Kiyo? "

" I've never heard of a Kiyo "

" Is that a first or last name? "

I heard my classmates ask. It was now that I realized that she would expose our friendship. I knew she was troublesome but I didn't know she was that troublesome. I looked outside to see if there was a bird but there wasn't so I looked at the clouds. 

I wished I was a cloud then I wouldn't have had to deal with this troublesome woman. Actually, all women were troublesome. At least from what I've seen. 

" Um, may I know who this ' kiyo ' is? "

" Oh, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka " 

Did I just get betrayed? I felt a pain in my heart. 

" What? " 

" That gloomy guy " 

" He isn't that bad looking "

" It should have been me " 

" I understand you, brother " 

" Today is a day we shall remember " 

" Our revenge would come one day "

" He's probably a pervert "

I stood up and left. Kiryuin followed after me. 

" Why did you leave so fast? "

" I knew that if I stayed then I would have gotten more attention " 

" Is it so bad? " 

Fuka pouted 

" Yes and now I have to deal with it "

" Whatever I'm sure you'll be fine "

As we arrived at the rooftop I saw that someone was already there. I looked closer and saw that it was a girl with pink hair and blue eyes. I thought that I had seen her before but I couldn't who. 

" Ahh " 

I saw that the unknown girl realized we were there. She quickly left and I saw Fuka try to stop her but I stopped her. I heard the door behind me close. 

" You're hiding your strength " 

" And if I am? " 

I usually acted aloof but now I glared at her. 

" Fufu if you're going to stare at me like that then you'll have to deal with consequences " 

She wasn't struggling or fighting back. What are the consequences? 

I released her. 

" Haha let's eat " 

Timeskip 

As we were going to leave, Fuka told me to meet her later this week at a fancy restaurant. Since she was the one who invited me, she told me she'd pay. 

When I walked back to class, I saw Senpai looking at me. When I entered the classroom, I saw a bunch of boys who were considered perverts with wooden bats in their hands.

They jumped at me. 

Well shit 

End 

Pls vote 

Idea from 

MrMinecraft512