One shot Ayanokouji takes revenge on class D part 2

Narrators pov 

When they heard that both of those were in the room. They turned around. Behind them was a beautiful girl who had a nice figure. the first thought of Ayanokouji was how was she here? While the first thought of Chabashira was how she looked like a kid Hoshinomiya with blonde hair. 

While they were looking at the school, another student came. 

Ayanokouji pov 

I had sent a message to Manabu and Ichinose. But why was Yuki here? 

" Oh I'm here since Honami Chan had class matters " 

" So why are you two here? " 

" We came to save Ayanokouji/Kiyotaka," Both said 

" And how will you do that? " 

" I'm going to pay to remove his expulsion " Spoke Manabu 

" Can I pay to remove any way to save him? " 

Then another student came. 

From around the corner at first glance, his slender form appeared delicate, upon closer inspection though, you saw his well-defined abs. The way his blonde hair swayed whenever he moved. The composed expression on his face caught the eye. He was so beautiful that you could mistake him for an illusion. An image flickering on the screen. 

His eyes like the ocean, the sky when clouded moved with precise delicate flickers. His hair is like the stunning desert blanket almost ready to make you want to touch. Each strand of hair was shiny with its own hidden gem. The way he confidently stood had the presence one would consider perfect. The smile on his lips sent a warm feeling down anyone's spine. His glossy lips were like that one would expect from a female. 

His face was one that could make the coldest winter warm. The optimal amount of fat to make himself get the eye of females. 

Apparently, this guy had stolen most of the female student's attention and I couldn't blame them. 

" Huh, Nagumo Miyabi of class 2A right? " 

" Yes "

His voice was so smooth that if one heard it could be mistaken of that of silk. 

" Why would you do something like that? " 

" Just for fun " 

I saw him smile but it wasn't as charming. 

" Nagumo are you really going to do that? " 

I saw that Manabu had walked foward 

" And why shouldn't I? " 

I saw Manabu turn aorund to look at Chabashira 

" How much would what he was asking for cost? " 

" At least 100 million "

I saw that Nagumo had stopped smiling 

" Is it really that expensive? " 

" You can ask anyone to see if I'm lying "

" I guess I'll leave "

As he was walking past me he stopped. 

" I knew this wasn't going to work but now we'll have a real fight next year "

He walked away as I looked at his back. 

" So can I remove his expulsion? " 

" Sure 20 million " 

" Of course " 

Then Yuki spoke up 

" Can I buy a class transfer for him? " 

" What "

Chabashira's eyes opened 

" So can I? " 

" I cannot " 

" Why " 

" I can't as after special exams, you can't change classes " 

" I see "

I saw Manabu narrow his eyes 

" You're free to go " 

I nodded 

I had a small plan to make class D suffer but for now, they'll lose all their class points. 

Narrators pov 

While all that was happening, Tsubaki Yuki wanted to talk to Ayanokouji but then while Nagumo was talking to them, she realized. 

Her classmate Ichinose Honami was close to HER Kiyotaka. She almost panicked so she will have to interrogate Ichinose later. 

As for Ayanokouji, he started to plan the demise of class D and started to work out. by staying in his room, class D was losing class points without them knowing. he wanted them to suffer first before he would expel them. 

He knew that Sudou didn't really want him expelled but when he checked who voted to expel him, he found out that Sudou had voted for him and acted like he cared. 

He saw that Kei Karuizawa didn't betray him but a loyal tool won't move without instructions. And he'll help her get out of this mess. 

The Ayanokouji group? 

Well, Yukimura, Hasebe, and Akito had given him negative votes. From what he heard someone had threatened them to expel Sakura if they didn't give him negative votes. He knew that it was either him or Sakura but he'll still expel them. He would make it especially painful as 

You can't be betrayed by your enemies but your allies. 

No that wasn't the quote 

You get hurt by those closest to you 

He didn't even feel sad, he just wanted them to be hurt more than others. 

As for Sakura Airi 

She didn't give negative votes to him so he'll help her. 

But aside from those two, he'll expel his old classmates. 

His Sensei wouldn't be an exception.

End 

Don't worry I will make a part 3. This was only the calm before the storm. 

Pls vote