Manabu life after graduation

Narrators pov

Horikita Manabu had recently graduated, and when he graduated, he wanted to improve himself.

He started to play the piano and joined boxing classes.

( It's pretty obvious why he joined those )

He worked out a lot more and went to university. He didn't mingle with friends as he spent time with his girlfriend.

That is right, our beloved president had gotten himself a girlfriend.

Who may you ask?

Tachibana Akane, aka the Loli senpai.

She confessed a few weeks after they graduated. He had declined, and she accepted it. They were still friends

But as time went on, he started to develop feelings for her. And a few weeks after they joined the university, a friend told them that they looked like a couple.

While that got their attention. They both blushed, which had caught Manabus' attention.

He later confessed, and Loli senpai had accepted.

During winter break, he had cleaned the house where he found the letter from Horikita Suzune.

He had laughed and thought about how he missed his little sister, something he didn't feel during his two years at AHNS.

His life was interesting, to say the least.

He wasn't a virgin anymore, so that's good.

He started to smile more.

He even got a pet.

A German Shepard who always listened to his introductions.

He named his pet dog Suzune.

His life was going perfectly.

End

There's nothing else I can write about his life after high school.

Pls vote.

This will be reacted to.