One shot we're under cover agents( Ryuuen,koji and koenji )

Narrators pov

In the room of chairman Sakayanaji was well chairman Sakayanaji

He was rubbing his forehead. He had recently heard reports of a possible war happening, but his biggest concern was that his school may have two criminals.

Usually, he would deny it since he believed in his students, but this time, it was a lot more serious.

He didn't have much evidence, though. His first thought was to bring some agents who could resolve this problem.

He did have a problem as if some adults came to this school, then some kids would become more wary. And that would be a problem.

He decided to just hire some students to do it, but they all failed.

He had already hired two 3A and four 3B students.

He looked over the list of students. Then he thought of something.

If he hired someone like Ayanokouji, then wouldn't it be resolved?

He knew Ayanokouji was smart, but getting some other smart people would be beneficial.

His own daughter?

Can't fight and handle them. As for her intelligence, Ayanokouji was superior.

Ichinose?

Can't fight and is too kind-hearted.

Ryuuen?

He would torture his victims.

Koenji?

He lives in his own world.

Horikita?

Well, she can fight, but now strong enough

Nagumo?

Don't even think about it

Any first year?

They need to have good experiences here

He kept checking other smart people in his school, but they all had some issues.

He looked over his sheet and thought that Koenji and Ryuuen weren't actually that bad.

He decided to call for them.

" Bring Ayanokouji Kiyotaka of class 2B along with Koenji Rokusuke from the same class "

" Also bring Ryuuen Kakeru of class 2C "

He spoke to his secretary

" Of course."

She hurriedly left. With chairman Sakayanaji looking after her.

Ayanokouji pov

Today, I was supposed to meet Kei at the Italian restaurant so I could try pizza for the first time.

But I ended up getting called to the Chairman's office for some reason.

Kei demanded that I would go later this week along with another date at my room. I agreed.

When I was about to reach the Chairman's office, I saw Ryuuen coming here too.

" Hey, monster,"

" Hi Ryuuen, were you called here too? "

" Yeah, I wonder what he wants with us? "

" Maybe you did something? "

" Why would you think I'd do something kuku? "

He put his hand over his chest, showing that it hurt his feelings.

I felt the presence of someone else coming towards us. I looked behind me to see Koenji.