Future of this fic

I'm not dropping it.

I just have some announcements to make about this fic.

The first is that my most recent chapter about Yagami will be reacted to, but I will skip all of Tsukishiro and Atsuomi parts. Plus, there are a few changes, like Yagami talking about killing kiyo.

Another thing is that he will be brought into the theater.

Next is that Manabu and Tachibana will be brought in. As for when I'll do a race reaction mostly for the first year's. Then after I'll do a one-shot on Manabus life after graduation and get them to react to it. After that, he'll join.

Since this is my second reaction fic, there's still a few one shots that I will be reacting to on this fic.

The final thing is that I will be doing stuff like where they react to combat abilities and stuff like that.

There is an author who is writing on a book on it, but some things he wrote, in my opinion, are really outrageous. And he doesn't post often.

The first I'll write is on knowledge.

Down below is my top ten. If there's anything I should, then just comment.

10 Tsubaki Sakurako

9 Kiryuin Fuka

8 Sakayanagi Arisu

7 Nagumo Miyabi

6 Koenji Rokusuke

5 Manabu Horikita

4 Ishigami Kyou

3 Amasawa Ichika

2 Yagami Takuya

1 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

The top three should be obvious. As for Ishigami, I just feel like he should be there even without feats.

Manabu was obvious, people underestimate him too much.

Keonji doesn't study and is still the second highest academic in his class. This isn't just academic knowledge.

Horikita and Ryuuen don't deserve a place in the top ten.

Tsubaki may not deserve it, but you know. She is smart

Kiryuin is put under Nagumo bcuz she isn't good at much and only academically strong. In the knowledge department. Besides bed knowledge.