One shot President Ayanokouji

Manabu pov

In my whole life, I had never met someone whom I wanted to give my sister to(marriage).

I knew that if he were to marry her, then I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

While I was thinking this, I started to get a headache thinking about how to deal with Nagumo.

If Nagumo just accepted how this school runs things, then I would be happy to give him the president position.

If only Ayanokouji joined the student council.

Wait, that's a great idea.

Even though he rejected the offer, there were plenty of things I could offer for him to take the position of president.

Let's start with the things I'd be happy to give. Suzune.

I could also give him private points, but that wouldn't be enough.

I need to find what he wants. With that, I started to contact students from the third year to see what he likes.

Timeskip

Still Manabu's pov

While I was waiting, I was getting a marriage contract ready.

And done 

" ding "

I heard a notification from my phone. I opened my phone to find a voice mail.

" Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from class C likes ice cream and seems to like to spend time with female students . "

That was good information. I called a few people to make some arrangements.

Narrators pov

Our diligent president, Horikita Manabu, was working. Our favorite normal student was walking around deep in thought.

( BTW, Manabu told him the thing early )

He had recently been told by the president about how he should leave a mark on the school.

He had thought of many possibilities, but the one that he wanted to do the most was to become president and change the school.

He had known that even those in the lower classes had potential, but because of the way the school was held, they couldn't get to their full potential.

In his class, they did the right thing by allowing those with higher academic scores to be in the class of ' defects '.

The main reason why does from class D was expelled was because they fell under the passing grade.

And Ayanokouji Kiyotaka knew it and wanted it to change. 

Nagumo pov

I was sitting in my bed with three girls thinking about how I'll be president soon.

Why wasn't I feeling satisfaction?

It was because why should I be president?

I have nobody to go against, Horikita-senpai is leaving the school soon, and Ayanokouji doesn't want to battle with me.

It's almost useless.

I didn't even want the president position at this point. Changing the school doesn't mean I have to be president.

In fact, it may actually be fun if someone became president as I would be able to humiliate them and gain more satisfaction than just beating them when they're just randoms.

" Good morning, Nagumo~"

I looked down to see Fushi from class 2C. I thought she was a bit charming, but she couldn't suck if her life depended on it.