One shot female ayanokouji

Narrators pov

In a rural area in the mountains. There was a white building, and the building was owned by a very rich politician named Ayanokouji Atsuomi.

He was sitting in a seat reading reports about his new project, the whiteroom.

It was about how an investor, Tsubaki Manjiro, recently put his diameter in the whiteroom.

He was now getting more money from him, and that would help his whiteroom project.

" Excuse me, Professor Ayanokouji, your child is here ,"

Atsuomi got up and walked forward. Today was the day his son was going to be born.

When he walked into the room, he saw that Mika was sitting on the bed.

He saw a crib beside her and walked forward. He looked down to see a baby girl.

" Huh, what is this? "

" It seems that we predicted the gender wrong, sir ,"

Atsuomi thought that it wouldn't change much. He put his finger down to see if the baby would latch on.

To his shock, she did, and he felt how soft she was.

The first thought that went to his mind was that she was so vulnerable.

The second thought was, how will she survive the whiteroom?

He held her up, and she started to make giggling noises.

In his whole life, he always believed that having money and power was most important, but what he didn't know was that family was just as important.

He had never really known the care of family, and now that he had a chance, he wanted to get it. Without him knowing his ideology on life started to change.

He left with his daughter in his arms.

" Wait,"

The head doctor chased after him

" What's the issue? "

Seeing his sharp glare, the doctor quickly changed what he was going to tell him.

" Have you thought about a name for your daughter? "

Atsuomi thought about it for a second before a name rolled out of his mouth.

" Kiyone, Ayanokouji Kiyone "

" I see, thank you,"

The head doctor quickly bowed before running away.

" So this is your daughter? "

Out of nowhere, a handsome young name popped up.

" I guess so, Tsukishiro ."

" She isn't going to the whiteroom, right? "

" How did you know? "

" Just my intuition "

" Get a car ready."

" It's already ready."

Atsuomi just nodded. 

" Over here, sir."

An older man spoke.

Atsuomi walked over . And got into the car.

Timeskip

Ayanokouji Kiyone pov

Ever since I was born, I was given everything I wanted.