One shot Ichika as ayanokouji sister and Nanase as Koenji little sister

( skipping their past since it's pretty much the same )

Ayanokouji pov

Today was the day, and the new first year's were coming to this school. I can't say I'm excited.

My little sister Ayanokouji Ichika will also come to this school, and that's a huge problem.

I knew that my life in this school wouldn't be as peaceful as before. And there isn't just one reason but multiple.

The first is that she shows her abilities. That would be a big problem, and she wouldn't even care.

She isn't here to expel me. But she would test me.

By trying to expel me.

The second reason is that she would act how she normally acts. That isn't going to be good.

The reason that no matter what, it will get me the most attention is that she's my sister.

People from my class will be asking me stuff like.

' What does your sister like '

' Is your sister single '

And other things like that. I think that the main reason is that they can't get a girlfriend.

If the ' gloomy guy ' has a cute sister, then they would believe they have a chance.

I didn't want to think about the problems she would bring to me.

Koenji pov

Today, I woke up to see the magnificent sun shining its beautiful rails of sunlight on my perfect self.

I felt some movement to my left and saw it was the pretty Loli Senpai Kouara.

I got up and flexed my muscles. It's in perfect shape as I expected.

I didn't care there was a girl in my bedroom and started to change.

Since spending time waking her up would waste my time. I just left her there.

I got out of my dorm and started my jog.

Today is the day that the new first year's will come.

That's good, I was getting bored of the selection of females to play with.

Then I remembered my little sister.

Koenji Tsubasa.

I vividly remember her smile. From my intuition, I could tell she wouldn't be the same.

If it was someone who did it, then I'll make sure they pay the price.

Then I came to the realization that she had grown. Boys would fall for her.

Someone who shares the same genetics as someone as perfect as me would be bound to have developed.

If someone tried to ask her out, then a disappearance would be in order.

Ichika pov

I was nervous about coming to this school since my older brothers would be there. It wasn't because he was rude or anything. In fact, he was always nice to me.

He helped me out in the whiteroom. He said he'll always care about me. I know that Takuya wouldn't be a match for him, but I still couldn't help but be nervous.

What if he lost?

Then, I would lose my older brother forever. I can't live without an older brother.

I sigh while looking outside.