One shot Hiyori's backstory

Narrators pov

A few years before the birth of the angel, Shinna Hiyori Her parents Shinna Shoto, and Shinna Todo.

( Random anime character's names that came to my head )

They were a loving couple that worked hard.

Her mother worked as a nurse. She usually worked the night shift.

While Todo was a writer, even if he wasn't famous, he had more than enough money to support them.

One day, they did the deed in a Walmart bathroom when Todo couldn't control his hormones.

Since they didn't have a condom, Hiyori was born.

When the family heard the news obviously, they didn't tell them it was done in a Walmart bathroom.

They were excited since both mothers and father in laws were getting their first grandchild.

Her birth was celebrated by everyone in the family.

Growing up, Hiyori was spoiled. Whenever she wanted something, she got it without question.

But she was always humble. On her fourth birthday, her father gave her a book.

She never went to preschool since her grandparents loved looking after their so-called " Precious angel."

Which she was.

Even though it was a simple book, she lived it. After she started to read more.

By the time kindergarten came, she loved books. She was excited to talk to others about her hobby.

She dreamed about how she could make friends.

That night, when she went to bed, she couldn't sleep due to her excitement.

The next day, she got up early and started to bake her things. She got a new backpack, new pencils, and other new things.

She even bought brand-new clothes. She also stole some perfume from her mother.

She combed her hair and added her ribbons. When she looked in the mirror, she thought that she looked cute.

She happily put her favorite books in her bag so that she would be able to show them to her friends.

When she was ready, her mother even added makeup for her, which she was thankful for.

As she knew her mother needed to sleep.

Her father dropped her off at the school, and she was ready.

She took a deep breath in when some random kid bumped into her.

She looked behind her to see a taller boy.

" Oh, sorry,"

He helped her back up

" It's OK."

She smiled at him as his cheeks turned bright red

He quickly left. Even though she was pushed, she was still excited for her day.

She went straight to class and met a lot of people. Her teachers were all really nice. But her classmates?

Not so much.

The girls told her that books were lame and only for nerds. While the boys told her that since she was a girl, they couldn't play with her.

But she didn't give up hope. Her thought process was that since she didn't know anyone, they wouldn't be nice to her at the start.

Later, when they spent more time together, they would become her friends.

But boy, was she wrong.

Nobody liked books, so she just sat alone reading books. When she went to middle school, she thought things would change.

Her hope wasn't for friends but just one acquaintance. She lost so much hope of getting friends that an acquaintance actually sounded appealing to her.

Her family wasn't spending as much time with her as she had gained a little cousin. But she still lived them.

At least she still had her father.

When she went to middle school, everything was the same.

No friends.

Nobody liked books.

She was alone all over again. At this point, she couldn't socialize well thanks to the fact that she didn't have people to talk to.

She wasn't shy. She just didn't know how to talk to others. When someone didn't have her hobby, she wouldn't know what to talk about, and she just stayed silent.

When someone did like reading, she would start to ramble about her recommendations on books.

That wasn't good as others thought of her as weird, and she knew this.

You would think that she would stop, right?

Well, no.

Whenever someone did like books, she would forget and creep them out.

So she couldn't make friends.

But due to her beauty in middle school, some boys started to ask her out.

Since she didn't know what it truly meant, she accepted.

The first and last boy who asked her out was a pervert who girls hated. But since Hiyori didn't talk to other girls, he thought he could shoot his shot.

He wasn't even planning on staying with Hiyori. His plan was to date her till the girls didn't hate him, then he'd dump her and get together with a girl with larger breasts.

During the 'date ' she asked about books which he was too stupid to know about.

 Since he watched a video about how girls liked tough guys.

He started to talk about how he's a man, and really, men don't read books.

She left.

He was hated even more by girls.

She lost hope until her father told her about ANHS since it was the most prestigious high school. She thought that she would find friends.

And the rest is history

End

Pls vote

Next one shot: Ryuuen, Koenji, and Ayanokouji. We're under-cover agents

Next reaction: Manabu Horikita