the gilinskys

I was woken up by my phone ringing 12:30am
"Ugh hello." I said in a raspy voice
"Well good morning to you to babe umm I have a question that you can't deny."
"What is it?" I hate when people wake me up.
"My parents invited you over for lunch we're going out to eat so get ready I'm going to pick you at 1." my eyes widen
"And you just now tell me Jack ugh I'll make a miracle."i said and hung up.
..30 mins later..
I put eyeliner,mascara,blush,my hair was naturally wavy so that was a plus and I put on knee ripped jeans with my Harvard tank top with my red and black flannel and my black military boots.
"Well you certainly pulled a big miracle."jack said kissing my cheek.
"Well I have to make a good impression." I said in a duh tone.
"Oh c'mon my parents love you and love you more now that we're together something about you making me a better person blah blah blah."i laughed at his voice.
..We got to the restaurant..
"Hi Mrs. and Mr.gilinsky-."I said before mrs.gilinsky cut me off.
"Oh Brenda sweetie please call me Katherine and David..well David." Mrs.gilinsky said
"Will do mrs- I mean Katherine."i smiled and sat down.
"Jack your sisters will be coming soon so act like a 18 year please."David said
"I always do dad." he gave his signature cheesy smile.
"Laura, Molly we were just talking about how great you guys are." Jack said sarcastically and his dad hit his shoulder.
"Brenda omg what are you doing here I haven't seen you since we left for college." Laura said that was 2 years ago they didn't know about me and Jack not being friends.
"Well ja-."this family never lets me talk.
"She's my girlfriend." Jack said.
"Haha ok Jack Brenda is like on a higher level than you, you can't pull girls like Brenda."molly said and I laughed Jack clenched his jaw.
"Oh and like you can last time I check your boyfriend ch-."Jack started before I cut him off.
"Ok well that's enough don't you think jack.. and we started dating the last week of March."i said making the fight end before it got bigger.

"Well we are very happy for you two..i think your good influence on Jack." David said.
...Lunch went on until Katherine spoke up
"So where you two heading for college." I never thought about that to be honest I think we're going to the same place.
"Well Brenda and I got accept to the university of Nebraska and they offer the classes we need..so yah that's probably where we are going."jack said I didn't know I told him about that hmm..i must of forgotten.
..lunch was over and I was getting in the car when Jack stopped me "babes do you wanna take the car so we can pick yours up." I nodded I could tell he was tired.
...
Me and Jack went up stairs to his room. Right away he laid down and took off his shirt.i was sitting down and he had his head on my lap I was massaging his head/hair.
"Babe?"jack said with a question tone.
"Yah."i answered
"Can you give me a massage on my back."he asked.
"Of course."i answered.
I got up and he laid flat on his stomach I climbed on top of his back and started with his neck going down.
"Ohh Brenda you have magical hands."he said with his eyes closed. I laughed.
I got off when I notice he was asleep I covered him with his blanket and grabbed my keys and left.
"Bye Katherine, bye David, bye Molly and Laura." I hugged them all.
"Where's Jack?" Molly asked.
"He fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him up."I said and they nodded I got in my car and left.