Friends again?

I hugged Jack as he cried I have no idea why he was crying but it felt good he can trust me again.he looked up and said "my life has been hell ever since I stop talking to you and that's why I made your life like hell I never meant for all of this to happen I should've trusted you I knew you wouldn't betray me but now I know how stupid I was for listening to some irrelevant bitch."
My eyes widen "Jack it's okay I will always be here for you, you just need to know that."
"I don't deserve you..you were always good to me you were always their in my breaking point and I was never there when you had no one."he looked away from me.
"Hey you want to know the truth."i said he nodded
"Ok well you are an asshole for believing some fake ass bitch who hated me from the start your a dumb asshole for bulling me when I tried to get you back, you were and asshole who hurt me all those years but one thing for sure you have always been my asshole."he smiled at my words.
We talked all night he apologized 100 times and we ate food talked about everything and then he brought up a topic I never wanted to talk about again. "how did you deal with your dads death." he look like he didn't mean it in a bad way but I broke down in tears.
"Hey I'm sorry I didn't me-."I cut him off.
"No it's ok well my mom and Josh were strong enough to just get through it but I wasn't I cried myself to sleep hoping it was all a dream I-I fell into deep depression and."i stopped worried at his reaction
"No bre please don't tell me you,you didn't please."he looked hurt I nodded.
"Let me see."he gulped and I showed him my arm he gasped at the sight of the scars.
"Why."he looked like he was going to cry and instead he kissed my arm.
"Your beautiful either way."i smiled at his comment.