Time

It was 11:30 when we got here and we got dressed and enjoyed the view until jacks phone started ringing "ugh." he let out and answered it "hello."
"Yes mom I'm alright..im with Brenda.. No we didn't do anything inappropriate." he gave me a smirk "ok I'll be home in 30 mins,ok bye."

He looked at me and said "we've been caught."he laughed we got into the front seats and left.

Jacks hand was on my thigh and he kept looking at me once in awhile."your beautiful you know that."i smile as he complimented me

"Jac-."he cut me off.

"No, I'm sorry for everything I did it just hurts me knowing that you betrayed me and I was the one who really betrayed you.Brenda I'm sorry I caused all that pain in your life I'm such an ass."i realized he notice my scars it was a few but they weren't fully gone.

"Jack stop apologizing that's the past leave it in the past we live now and your actions now concern me not the past so just don't remind me please..im in love with you not the old jack."i said while grabbing his hand and holding it in mines.

He nodded "thanks for forgiving me."

"Why hold grudges what help does that do." I gave him a weak smiled

"Um can you take me home since we're in your car." he asked

"Just take it home I'll pick it up tomorrow."he nodded and I got off and wobbled into my house.

"I see you can't walk right." he yelled out the window

I just slide my finger across my throat and pointed to him he laughed and drove away.

I walked in and fell instantly to sleep.