Reality

I woke up from my dream the last day I saw Jack the last day I had him as a best friend reality hit me it was the day I would never see Jack that day I had lost good ole Jack and I didn't prepare myself for gilinsky his new version as he like to call it.

My names Brenda.. Brenda underwood. I have one sibling named josh he was my older brother my mom and I lived together my dad died my junior year and I'm still recovering his death. His death hit me harder then Jack leaving, harder then anything basically my dad was my hero my mom she was strong and josh was too but I..i wasn't I had lost my main guys they were gone one forever and the other for what seems like forever. I'm a senior and let me say ever since Jack came back my life's been a living hell he made sure of that he hated me for telling on him but I wasn't the one who told it was the one and only Stacey Cale I hated her she always tried to ruin me and jacks friend ship but actually won now she was his girl friend while I was his enemy..his target. My mom nor my brother knows he bully's me it's actually a secret to everyone except Stacey and Jack. I come home with a new scratch or bruise everyday and behind all of them I just say the soccer team likes to play rough. Right now I'm going off for winter break and I can't wait 1 month without getting hurt was my ideal month.