Dinner

We started eating while my mom talked to mrs.gilinsky and mr.gilinsky talked to josh. it was just me and Jack I was always looking down when  we finished eating I went into the game room to play GTA 5 it always helps relax me. "hey sis can you like move over we are going to play."he pointed to Jack. "well that's to bad you will just have to use the other TV."i didn't look up "fine."josh pouted while gently shaking my head I glared at him."
"what I passed the whole game!!"i yelled at Josh he shook his head and said "what I'm still doing half the levels oh my god that's no fair." I left and went upstairs I was falling asleep when someone shook me hard. "get up your moms calling you."jacks voice scared me I got up and crawled to the other side "I'm not going to do anything to you not here at least." he said smirking and walked out. what can my mom possibly want i walked downstairs and my mom and Josh where the only ones their."ok so I have to tell you guys that I'm going on vacation for a month to Hawaii and I know Josh won't be here since he's leaving to college again."i looked down "so that means im going to stay here by myself." she nodded and I just walked away i looked back and said "its ok I'll be ok you guys have fun." I don't want to be rude but why do I have to be alone I hate being alone I just get more depressed.