Jack pov:

I can't believe she cut herself how could I be so stupid in betraying her man I miss her her laugh,her smile, her hugs, I miss her so damn much I mentally slapped myself for leaving her. We were both laughing at how silly we look crying we were so close I started to lean in and so did she and then our lips smashed into each other we kissed for what seem like forever until we both pulled away.
"I'm so sorry."she said looking down
"No no it's okay I kinda wanted it to happen."i blushed but smiled when she was blushing to.

I could see the pain in her eyes I could see how much I broke her. we went downstairs to get snacks when I saw a hospital bill I leaned over and read it I was shocked did I really do this to her. "what are you.."her smile faded when she saw what I was reading I looked at her and said "did I cause this?"she stayed quite and nodded she kept her eyes to the floor. I pulled into a hug and stroked her hair and repeatedly said 'sorry'.

She looked up and just gave me a side smile.
"Hey what happen back at the party."she asked and I looked at her thank god she doesn't know.

"Stacy played a video of me and the whole school laughed and well I actually don't care cause I was getting tired of being with Stacy."she nodded
"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked I nodded and we went into the movie theater and soon we drifted off to sleep.