February

The beginning of February love was not in the air for me of course but everyone at school was planning on doing something. I was at my locker when someone pushed me in and locked it.Not again I didn't know what to do who to call luckily the janitor was passing by and he opened it for me I got out and thanked him.it was the end of the day so I headed to the soccer field for practice I barely made it out on time.
We sprinted around the field and did other exercise I was going to my car when someone had sprayed silly string I got most of it off and took it to the car wash. I went home and fell asleep I was so done with this crap I can't handle it anymore Bruno curled up next to me.

The whole week was consisted of the same or semi same things every week was a different thing locked in the janitors room stole my clothes for soccer practice throwing something on my car. I was fed up with it but couldn't do anything.

Two more weeks until spring breaks here my mom left for her vacation Josh left on my birthday since he just came to visit, and today was the start of March. I walked into the cafeteria when their was people gathered up yelling fight! I looked and it was just Jack with some poor kid. I felt so bad but couldn't do anything he saw me staring and smirked then punched the kid. the teachers came and pulled both boys off each other and everyone left I lost my apatite. the bell rang and I left to 6th period when the principal called me on the speaker everyone started say ooh! Or what did you do?! I ignored everyone and walked in the office.
"Ok miss.underwood mr.gilinsky here says you saw the fight and was a witness to what happen?" The principle said i looked at Jack he was smirking of course he would do this "actually Mr.mack when I got to the scene Jack punched the kid and that's when they started fighting but I didn't witness why they were fighting for or the reason behind the fight I was only their for the last part." I smiled and Mr.mack looked at Jack he wasn't smirking anymore "ok mr.gilinsky you are suspended for 1 week for lying." his eyes widen"but I didn't she saw." he tried to lie again I don't care what happens to me as long as I get a week of peace. "you can leave now miss. underwood." With that I left and got my stuff and went home I didn't want to be their after school.