Flash back

"Brenda get up, jacks waiting for you downstairs."my mom yelled

It was 6:30 and school didn't start until 7:25 what the hell is he doing here so early..i got dressed in my bathroom and came out to see Jack sitting on my bed he looked worried.

"Hey are you okay why did you come so early."i ask he looked up.

"I need to talk to you but not here I don't want anyone to here."he said shaking nervously.
...School...
"So what's been bugging you."i whisper to him as we walked down the halls.

"Don't be mad but I bought weed from a senior and a bong."he said it so fast my eyes just widen Jack wasn't like this he hated teens who smoked to act cool."please don't tell no one."he asked pleading me

"Jack why would you tell me at school ugh you dumb ass and of course what best friends rats out their best friend."i gave him a reassuring smile, we keep walking when Stacy bump into me she was walking behind us and she always tried to take Jack away from me but that's impossible.
..Later that day..
My mom picked me up but she said Jack parents picked him up weird? He always gets rides with us my mom looked at me and said "me and your dad have to talk to you about something."oh no what's happening..

"Ok."i responded worrying

"Jack got suspended because he was caught with a bong and drugs in his back pack and his parents notice him acting very nervous lately so they decided to send him to boarding school for the rest of freshman year."my dad said looking apologetically.

My eyes widen how did he get caught someone must of snitch "I know your wondering if I have anything or have done any of those things so go head you can search my room and my belongings." I could see straight through them I knew they already search so they would decline the offer.

"Oh no honey we trust you completely.we know you and your mom already searched."my dad smiled I didn't mind I have nothing to hide, after that I went into my room and called Jack.
Calling Jack...
No response
I called like 20 times yet no response I went downstairs "mom when is Jack leaving."i asked knowing they took his phone away.

"Oh honey he left while you where at school they thought it would be better this way for you and him."my eyes widen they shouldn't be making choices for me and him he's my best friend now I have no one to talk to but Daniel me and jacks 'side friend.'

It finally hit me my best friends gone and I won't see him until next year I'll miss his birthday and he'll miss mine we won't get to go to six flags for our best friend anniversary we won't experience fresh man year together...