Epilogue.

4 years later.

"Nahi nahi sach batao kaisa bana hai ye?? Agar aap sach bataoge to hi improve kar paungi na isiliye boli bolo." Khushi insisted while looking at Aarav expectantly. Aarav has once said that he would like to learn how to make lasagna while they both were on a trip to Italy. But khushi took that thing to heart and learnt to prepare lasagna and currently that said lasagna is sitting comfortably on Aarav's plate.

"Sweetheart it is good reallyyy good. Even better than the restaurant we had ate" Aarav said again with a smile. "Here taste it yourself.." Aarav forwarded a bite towards khushi. Khushi eats it then widened her eyes nodding.

"Hm hmm it's so good. I'm so proud of myself."

"I am proud of you too Mrs. Oberoi." With that Aarav pulled khushi to his lap but at the same time the doorbell rang. Aarav muttered some curses under his breath before getting up and moving towards the door.

As he opened the door a little 3 year old boy hugged Aarav's leg.

"Dadda, we're back!!! We missed you and mumma..." With that the little boy ran inside to his mumma. Yes He was Aarav and Khushi's elder son - Avyansh.

"Ddaa..ddaa.." Aarav chuckled and took his little princess from the arms of armaan. She's their 2 year daughter - Akira

"My princess.. did you miss daddaa??" Aarav asked in baby voice. At this Armaan and Renu who were standing at the door laughed and then entered inside.

"Or kaisi gyi dono Miya - Biwi ki date? Thodi sharam karlo bhai bacho ko humare pass chodke naye bache banane me lag jate ho baar baar!!" Armaan laughed but earned a glare by Aarav.  " Apna muh khud band rakhega yaa tere muh pe darwaza band Karu??" Aarav said while glaring at him.

"Yaar khushi kya bacche paida kiye hai tune---" Aarav cuts Renu off in her mind sentence and says, "Usme mera bhi hath hai, I mean hath ke alawa bhi bohot kuch hai"

Renu and khushi gave dirty looks to aarav while Armaan was laughing off his ass.

"Haa to Mai keh rahi thi yaar kya bache hai inko dekh ke muje bhi bacho ka man hone lagta hai.." Renu said lovingly looking at the kids. They were literally the Happy pills for everyone around them.

"Haa baby, to chalo karlete hai bache. I'm sure iss Aarav se to cute hi bache banauga mai!!" Armaan said while winking at Renu who in return gave him a glare.

"Janab se shaadi ke liye propose to kiya nahi jaa raha or bade aaye bache banane! Huh!" Renu exclaimed sarcastically. Everyone except Armaan laughed at this. Aarav said, "Baat to sahi hai, ese to bada uchalta hai to ab uchal or kar propose..!"

"Mumma, Chachu ki shaadi?!" Little Avyansh asked khushi. Khushi laughed a bit and said, "ask that to your chachu." And khushi pushed Avyansh a little towards Armaan.

"Chachu Shaad!?" Avyansh asked cutely looking up at him wide eyed.

"Dekh champ, mai to fass gya hu but tujhe ek tip dedu kabhi ladkiyo ko dil nhi dena.." at this he received a glare from Renu and khushi. He added hurriedly, "ladkiyo ko mat dena sirf ek ladki ko dena okay? Only one girl!?" And Armaan laughed embarrassedly.

.
.
.
.
.

Aarav was in the kitchen making milk for Kiara while humming song for her as she was sitting on the kitchen pavement.

After sometime Aarav entered the living room and announced, "okay guys, it's bed time for my kids so now take your asses out of the---" before he could finish the sentence a pillow hit his face. Which was thrown by Khushi who was glaring at him.

"Stop cursing infront of the kids, Aarav!" She exclaimed angrily.

"But I didn't said fuck or anything, I just said ass and it's just a part of bod--" another pillow smashed on his face as khushi walked closer to him glaring and took Kiara from his arms.

"Avu, come baby it's sleeping time.." Khushi called Avyansh ignoring Aarav who was looking at her like a lost puppy. Khushi walked to the kid's bedroom with both the kids.

"Haha bhaii chal bhai bohot maze Kiya date pe ab bhugat!!" Armaan laughed and Renu and him walked out of the house leaving Aarav stood at the same place.

After some minute he went to the kid's room seeing that both the kids are sleeping peacefully as khushi was caresssing their heads. Aarav walked quitely in the room.

"I'm going sleep with the kids today you can go." Khushi said without turning to look at Aarav. He pouted slightly looking at her.

"No you can't do that,that's clearly unfair..!" Aarav grumbled slowly.

"Get out Aarav." Khushi said dismissively. Aarav gave her one last puppy eyes and then in the second moment He scooped khushi in his arms carrying her in bridal style taking her to their bedroom while khushi hits his chest.

"Aarav put me down. You can't use your powers." She pouted angrily looking at him. She stopped hitting his chest it wasn't affecting him.

"Yes baby. I shouldn't. But you know i love doing things which I should not." And with that he closed the door of their room.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

So, How was it? And yes this is THE END of the book. This was my first book so obviously had so many emotions with it and it will stay forever.

I never really did all the plottings for this book about how this book will go so I have written it just with the flow of my heart. Ofcourse I learnt many, manyyyy things from writing this book. I hope the people who took out their precious time to read my book that it was worth their time.

And ofcourse the epilogue had to be chaotic by Armaan and Renu. I really enjoyed writing this book and this epilogue and I hope you guys loved it too.

So I will take my leave now. And yes if you want you can read my other books also.💗

And if you want to stay connected with me after this then follow me on Instagram -

All my love to you guys 💕. Hope to see you in my other book💗.

With regards,
Khushi ❤️